What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Brown v Wayne Bennett

wibble

Bench
that is brilliant..

thank f**k someone has the balls to actually provide some true commentary rather than the standard PR bullshit most clubs roll out..

onya browny..

the dragons built him.

With their big heads or their little heads?

Woosh

Head Moderator
https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/nr...sists-he-didnt-leave-the-knights-in-bad-shape

Here's Wayne talking to the media on Friday. The Nathan Brown stuff starts at around 3:20-3:30, but it's really worth listening to the whole thing, or at least the last 2-3 minutes. Vintage Wayne.

I listened to it.. is what the Milf Hunter said even a really dig at Brown?
More like the journals trying to get a headline.
Good get to the win tonight but the comment from our coach was all bit awkward for my liking.
You can see Pearce awkwardly trying to laugh.
You don’t want the coach becoming one of the boys.

Saint Doc

Coach
I think Brownie has been rightly pissed at Bennett for the past 2 years at the state he left the club in. I’m sure it’s worse than it appeared, if that’s possible. But browny decided to keep quiet out of respect for Wayne.

When Wayne tried to claim he left the place in good shape and suggest the rebuild was unnecessary...it’s basically undermining his achievements, what he’s poured his heart and soul into. I’d be pissed as well and just be like...right oh you wanna talk about this? Let’s go!

Spot On

Coach
I listened to it.. is what the Milf Hunter said even a really dig at Brown?
More like the journals trying to get a headline.
Good get to the win tonight but the comment from our coach was all bit awkward for my liking.
You can see Pearce awkwardly trying to laugh.
You don’t want the coach becoming one of the boys.

It is evident from this post that you are not a Newcastle supporter. You couldn't be.

Oh, and Pearce loved every second of Brown's retort.

Silent Knight

First Grade
It is evident from this post that you are not a Newcastle supporter. You couldn't be.

It's 1qaz. He doesn't even watch Knights games despite pretending to be an authority on our club. I was hoping he would have pissed off to the Souffs forum by now.

Woosh

Head Moderator

The key to any good joke is the delivery not the joke itself.
They way Brown nervously got up straight after the joke it was cringeworthy tbh

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Nathan Brown may be right to be aggrieved at Bennett's comments on football matters.

But he went personal, which is pretty ugly in a South African cricket kind of way.