What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Cayless

lucablight

First Grade
Just wanted to say what a great game he had. He doesn't get alot of credit but I believe he made the most metres of any forward on the field or close to it. He also did this unbelievable offload which looked like it came out of his behind with a couple of defenders on him. He was also involved in the backline movement for one of the kiwi tries. Well done.

Y2Eel

First Grade
I reckon he even played better then Hindmarsh who has to get more ball out wide or move to the front row....

How did Inu go in the warm uo match all i know is he scored a try...

yy_cheng

Coach
For some reason, Hindy doesn't get the ball much. They always cut him out. Alot of the times, he backs up the ball carrier hoping for a pass but he overruns them when they get tackled and then isn't available for the next few hitups.

Same goes for Ryan.

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
I noticed Caylo was playing really well to, his charges looked like they had purpose behind them.

I would go as far to say that he was nearly best on field, but i might be bias :?

caylo

Bench
yep he mad the most meters of any forward on the feild... i think he need to be starting with wiki, and Asostsi and J. Cayless of the bench, they would have great impact... and i think Nathan would Lay a better platform

Bigfella

Coach
Hate to think how the match might have gone if Fui had been picked. The x factor that could have swayed it for them. And if SBW and to a lesser extent Benji were available ... well?

caylo

Bench
yep they could have a much better team, also comes down to who was picked aswell... i think Vagana shouldn't be playing 5-8

hineyrulz

Post Whore
i thought caylo had a great game,after the last 2 games they should change hindy's name to decoy runner because that's all he seemed to do out there.they cut him out that many times it wasn't funny.

Hellsy

Immortal
I loved how he jumped up and down and up and down when one of his team mates scored!!!
So funny :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

nöyd

Staff member
He (Cayless) was giving the ref a mouthful when Gasnier scored, wanted him to go upstairs to the video ref for some reason.

bartman

Immortal
I hope Nathan keeps his spot when Jason joins in the squad. Would hate to see him be the one to drop out.

strider

Post Whore
oh jayjay - we've all missed your pleasant posting style sooo much - its great to have u back