What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Cayless

Bazal

Post Whore
jayjayselmes said:
jessus cayless is average at best get the blinkers off tools

Well I see you haven't become any more intelligent during your absence...how was the funny farm anyway?

Eelementary

Post Whore
jayjayselmes said:
jessus cayless is average at best get the blinkers off tools

Yeah I know eh!

Pity he's not as good as that representative superstar Wade McKinnon, or that Grand Final hero PJ Marsh!

Wait....

Oh, that's right. You're a moron.

Hellsy

Immortal
Eelementary said:
Yeah I know eh!

Pity he's not as good as that representative superstar Wade McKinnon, or that Grand Final hero PJ Marsh!

Wait....

Luv your work!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

Eelementary

Post Whore
:oops:

Aww shucks...

When you're working with such people, they deserve a lot of the credit. They really do!

Take a bow, jayjay!

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Eelementary said:
Yeah I know eh!

Wait....

mate anyone can play for the kiwis. Plus the clown was born here and not NZ who cares if his parents are kiwis, is he and Auzzie or not??

caylo

Bench
jayjayselmes said:
mate anyone can play for the kiwis. Plus the clown was born here and not NZ who cares if his parents are kiwis, is he and Auzzie or not??

Mate look at him, he is Kiwi... he would have represented Australia many times if he was avaliable... remember this guy was rated on of the best and most feared props befor the injuries he recived in 2002/2003. he is still up there, this guys captained his country at what 22, and parramatta at 21... he is all class

bartman

Immortal
The Colonel said:
Both of them on the bench, they'll do well.....
Good bench! And Pritchard back as well.

I see the Brits have gone with one prop on their bench, the expectation that Peacock will shift up during the game. I think the Kiwis will have them in the forwards... even if Fielden and Morley stand up and have blinders.

Eelementary

Post Whore
jayjayselmes said:

The fact still remains - he was the Kiwis' best player on the field. And when guys like Wiki and co. are playing alongside him, that says a lot.

Freak2

Juniors
JayJay - You have just lost all creditability.

It's one thing to suggest Tim Smith has no game, but Cayless is a inspirational leader of team and country. Whether he has the C next to his name or not!

He loves representing his country almost as much as representing his club.
He bleeds it more than anyone, and for you to call him "Average" is not only disgusting it's poor lack of judgement.

Bazal

Post Whore
jayjayselmes said:
yeah wasnt bad mate, saw all your family there:shock::lol:

Well that doesn't surprise me, reading your posts tends to have that affect on those with any form of logic...

lucablight

First Grade
Nathan Cayless killed it again tonight. 16 hitups for 135m. The most by any forward by far on the field. Also chipped in with 16 tackles.

Stagger eel

Staff member
lucablight said:
Nathan Cayless killed it again tonight. 16 hitups for 135m. The most by any forward by far on the field. Also chipped in with 16 tackles.

yeah..I like the way he ripped in the moment he came on the field, he's just getting better with age.

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
He was awsome last night, ran with intencity and purpose.

If he keeps that up for next year, it would be a massive boost for the boys seeing their captain firing.

True EEL

Bench
Phillips said:
Nathan should still be captain IMO

correct.....

although Ruben "I call myself Jake the Muss" Wiki seems to have some kind of mortgage on it currently, but he only got it from Cayless when he was injured for a couple of games (and a whole series in a row)....

but seriously how Asotasi is starting over Cayless is way way beyond me, the guy is offering nothing to NZ at the moment and Cayless played 50 minutes straight last night against GB (with the halftime break) and was way above all their forwards - AGAIN........

caylo

Bench
i agree True EEL, alot of ppl laugh at me when i tell them i still rate cayless as one of the best props in the world... he may not have the mongral of wiki, asostasi, or masson, but he barley falls off tackles and can be relyed on to go forward... he is a hard working prop, but has alot of skill aswell and a great offload.

Latest posts