What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Merritt

If Merritt continues this form will he get picked for NSW?

I doubt it, one because they will say 'he can't tackle' and another because of the colour of his skin.

Just my opinion.

Joker's Wild

Coach
If Merritt continues this form will he get picked for NSW?

I doubt it, one because they will say 'he can't tackle' and another because of the colour of his skin.

Just my opinion.

You do realise that the NSW coach is of indigenous heritage right?

And no, he shouldnt get picked for SOO because he is shit. Not because he is indigenous, not because he "cant tackle" and not because he is too small. Because. He. Is. Shit

You do realise that the NSW coach is of indigenous heritage right?

And no, he shouldnt get picked for SOO because he is shit. Not because he is indigenous, not because he "cant tackle" and not because he is too small. Because. He. Is. Shit

Lol daley is an uncle tom sellout

And a dope because m.puss is an auto pick

Geohood

Bench
My grandma would have scored those tries.. Disappointing wing defence from RTS last night.

CJG 182

Juniors
Easiest hattrick anyone has scored.. MERRITT FOR NSW!! Make him captain! Make him captain coach!! Fire David Smith and make Merritt CEO too!!!

If you don't its racist.

Easiest hattrick anyone has scored.. MERRITT FOR NSW!! Make him captain! Make him captain coach!! Fire David Smith and make Merritt CEO too!!!

If you don't its racist.

If mitchel puss get auto selection for nothing then merritt should get in on form

Danish

Referee
ah the annual "Merritt for Origin/NSW are wacist" thread.

I swear I don't even use a calendar anymore. I just wait for this thread to be started to tell me when Autumn has arrived.

the kirwan kid

Juniors
The bloke should have played for NSW by now but just like El Masri he got written off for being too small. FFS you lot picked McManus, Quinn & Turner yet Merritt couldn't get a look in?

CJG 182

Juniors
There is not a winger in the comp who couldn't have scored those tries. Catch the ball and run it in unmarked from 5 out? What a world beater.