What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Tinkler relinquishes ownership of the Newcastle Knights

Slackboy72

Coach
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/horseracing/vinery-swoop-as-tinklers-empire-comes-crashing-down-20121214-2bfob.html

Patinack Farm, All Too Hard and Onemorenomore sold for $30m

Fairfax Media has learned Vinery Stud, part-owned by Gerry Harvey and Black Caviar's owner Neil Werrett, will be the new owner of All Too Hard and Onemorenomore, which stands at the Hunter Valley stud, and the Aberdeen property.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/horsera...ashing-down-20121214-2bfob.html#ixzz2F2KALTM4

Read the post? Whitehaven is worth $660m.. Patinack at worst fire sale value is $150m. Even all too hard by himself is worth $20m. There is also another $200m in other properties around the world.

Are you Tinkler's accountant SK?

Last edited:

First Grade
i never knew you existed until 2 days ago until i noticed you cant post a single post without homering up for your boys.

Your wrong, your knights dont have the best forward pack, their backs are average, the halves are worse and Matt Giddley is nothing more than a poor mans Elmo. He has no right being a CEO of a NRL club let alone the NRL. Even your own fans admit Giddley is sock puppet, on what earth you thought when suggestig him is anyone's guess... guess you called gids?

That would be you're not your.

So I am right you just troll along merrily, find one post I made in the which forward pack is best thread. In your opinion our backs are average, however, going through the thread the majority seem to agree our backline is in the top 4. That would seem to favour my opinion not yours, but I didn't attack your opinion you attacked mine.

You and I have no idea what exact role Gidley plays and saying he has no right to be a CEO again is YOUR opinion, again, YOUR opinion appears to be wrong as HE IS A CEO.

Ring Gids????? You still can't offer constructive argument without resorting to trolling. Conratualtions you are on par with Bunniestwat he used the same comeback. Your rage is taking over you are accusing me of posting in threads I never posted in whatsoever. You are attacking opinions that are actually backed up far more than your opinions then reverting to childish ring gids comments. You are done move on pleb.

Last edited:

woodyk2

First Grade
Thing with Matt Gidley that gets me was his ''i have limited knowledge'' of thegoings on at present.A CEO should know every bloody nut and bolt of whats going on.

First Grade
Thing with Matt Gidley that gets me was his ''i have limited knowledge'' of thegoings on at present.A CEO should know every bloody nut and bolt of whats going on.

I would imagine he knows everything that is going on mate, but is being restricted in what to say.

Not uncommon for people to be muzzled when it comes to other people finances.

Congratulations El Douche. Does calling out a Knights forumer for something he said several months ago make you feel like a bigger man? He offered an opinion, so now you feel the need to ridicule him for it? Like you've never said anything yourself that was wrong later on?

You are a f***ing small man.

so let me get this straight, you are upset at El D.....for doing the same thing to one of your circle jerker mates, that you circle formers do to Souths Supporters

stop the voting we have the winner of the LU wanker of the year for 2012

you had better go and make sure your Bedsy poster is still on your wall

:lol::lol::lol:

Silent Knight

First Grade
so let me get this straight, you are upset at El D.....for doing the same thing to one of your circle jerker mates, that you circle formers do to Souths Supporters

Are you actually trying to draw a parallel between 9701 and a Souffs cretin like Bunniesman? :lol:

Your devotion to that sad excuse for a football club and ongoing references to circle jerks is really getting quite old. I don't even talk all that much about Souffs anymore, but it's good to see you've still got that stick up your ass after all the s*** we heaped on them.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Congratulations El Douche. Does calling out a Knights forumer for something he said several months ago make you feel like a bigger man? He offered an opinion, so now you feel the need to ridicule him for it? Like you've never said anything yourself that was wrong later on?

You are a f***ing small man.

lol

Poor diddums

Alex28

Coach
I would imagine he knows everything that is going on mate, but is being restricted in what to say.

Not uncommon for people to be muzzled when it comes to other people finances.

I think he actually knows f*** all and is being told what Tinkler/Palmer thinks he needs to know.

He's a spokesperson for the club and nothing more - and a pretty ordinary one at that.

Cletus

First Grade
Well that sounds like the end for Tinkler. I'd love to know how much interest the hedge fund is charging him, I doubt he's got any chance of covering it.

Matchball

Bench
Come up with 200 million or lose the lot.
Lol.
He wont even come close if he sells the horse stable now the prized assets are already gone.

kmav23

Juniors
700 million debt....

Right everything okay....Wayne Bennett as long as you get paid....

Raider_69

Post Whore
That would be you're not your.

So I am right you just troll along merrily, find one post I made in the which forward pack is best thread. In your opinion our backs are average, however, going through the thread the majority seem to agree our backline is in the top 4. That would seem to favour my opinion not yours, but I didn't attack your opinion you attacked mine.

You and I have no idea what exact role Gidley plays and saying he has no right to be a CEO again is YOUR opinion, again, YOUR opinion appears to be wrong as HE IS A CEO.

Ring Gids????? You still can't offer constructive argument without resorting to trolling. Conratualtions you are on par with Bunniestwat he used the same comeback. Your rage is taking over you are accusing me of posting in threads I never posted in whatsoever. You are attacking opinions that are actually backed up far more than your opinions then reverting to childish ring gids comments. You are done move on pleb.

What an embarrassment. You simple could have said "Yeah, in hindsight suggesting Matt Giddley as NRL CEO was pretty dumb." and moved on. Instead, you are still trying to suggest he's a good CEO! :lol:
Is he your brother or something? :lol:

Your own fans concede he's nothing more than a popular mouth piece for the head honchos. Instead of burying your head in the sand and trying to pretend he's a real CEO, listen to your own fan base, accept you're an idiot and move on. Even if i believed what you, jobdog and your other pals say, best forward pack, best backline, under-rated halves, best coach (how strange that the best team in the comp didnt get a sniff of finals action), but Matt Giddley for NRL CEO... you can only shake your head when dealing with this level of bias.

Pleb? Haha, grade 5 stuff pal.

Last edited:

Frederick

Staff member
What an embarrassment. You simple could have said "Yeah, in hindsight suggesting Matt Giddley as NRL CEO was pretty dumb." and moved on. Instead, you are still trying to suggest he's a good CEO! :lol:

Your own fans concede he's nothing more than a popular mouth piece for the head honchos. Instead of burying your head in the sand and trying to pretend he's a real CEO, listen to your own fan base, accept you're an idiot and move on. Even if i believed what you, jobdog and your other pals say, best forward pack, best backline, under-rated halves, best coach (how strange that the best team in the comp didnt get a sniff of finals action), but Matt Giddley for NRL CEO... you can only shake your head when dealing with this level of bias.

I'm not quite sure who it was, but someone in the knights forum posted this picture that perfectly describes Matt Gidleys role as CEO of the knights

314px-CanaryTree.png

First Grade

Reading something that is written and comprehending it and then putting it into context is not a part of your skillset you choose to use is it?

Again you say I said the knights are the best forward pack next year. I NEVER POSTED IN THAT THREAD WHATSOEVER NOT ONCE NEVER EVER. Understand that concept?

You say i said the knights have the best backline next year WHEN IN FACT I wrote this " Knights have a good backline this year, and the cows." That does not claim they are the best it says They have a GOOD backline (which I am sure everyone can agree). So again your claim is pure dribble. I also made reference to the cows yet you don't mention that.

Under Rated Halves? I NEVER WROTE A THING ABOUT THE HALVES. Again you just making crap up to suit your feeble argument.

Best Coach? I NEVER WROTE A THING ABOUT THE COACH. See above point.

Then to say the best team (inferring I have claimed they are) "didnt get a sniff of finals action". Just proves how your rage is clouding you, as the accusations you are making are about a team next year and have nothing to do with the team this year. (this is where comprehension and context is a good thing).

The Matt Gidley thread you seem to have a hard-on about is comprised of FACTS and an OPINION, take a breath think about how ridiculous you look accusing people with outright lies before you try and have an adult conversation.

Last edited:
Are you actually trying to draw a parallel between 9701 and a Souffs cretin like Bunniesman? :lol:

Your devotion to that sad excuse for a football club and ongoing references to circle jerks is really getting quite old. I don't even talk all that much about Souffs anymore, but it's good to see you've still got that stick up your ass after all the s*** we heaped on them.

whooshkaaaaa......straight through o the keeper

go back and read my last post very, very slowly, it has nothng to do with 9701 or Bunnies Man. it is meant to be all about you

Latest posts