What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Tinkler relinquishes ownership of the Newcastle Knights

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Geez. Matt Gidley is unimpressive as a CEO. Reading (poorly) a prepared statement.

It was cringe worthy.

I'm gonna call it the Gidley Flick. Because he just gives those rumors the flick.

Yeah. the Gidley Flick.

I reckon it could take off. I'm calling it as mine and coining the bastard.

Alex28

Coach
Come on, you're not still defending the guy?

He's basically this century's version of Bond or Skase. Smart gambler, shit businessman.

You don't make a billion dollars out of luck. You lose it from mis-management. He's not quite Bond (he hasn't stupidly overpaid for anything substantial), not quite as crooked as Skase.

He has bought assets and left them without enough cash to operate. He did try to fix his cash flow issues - just happened to coincide with the arse falling out of the price of coal...

El Diablo

Post Whore
Geez. Matt Gidley is unimpressive as a CEO. Reading (poorly) a prepared statement.

It was cringe worthy.

I'm gonna call it the Gidley Flick. Because he just gives those rumors the flick.

Yeah. the Gidley Flick.

I reckon it could take off. I'm calling it as mine and coining the bastard.
Pretty sure there were a few deranged Knights fans saying Gidley should be the next NRL CEO :crazy:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Well....Who could have ever predicted that the Knights would be in the same amount of shit as the Titans last April. I know the club won't fold but f**k me, this has degenerated fast.

Led_Halen

Juniors
Bennett won't leave knights if Tinkler might have to relinquish control of the club and pay cuts might occur.
He went there for the challenge.

First Grade
why am i not surprised 9701 is involved
the blokes worse than jobdog

outstanding :lol:

Lol your obsession with me is on par with Bunniesman ignoring me. I Had an opinion and none of what i wrote is untrue he has all of those qualifications that I said he does so whats the problem? Because He is a figurehead doesn't mean he isnt what i suggested it doesn't mean he is either. But like i said I had an opinion and I put it forward you on the other hand just trolled along merrilly.

Instead of being a small minded follower form an argument and your own opinion on what I wrote and tell me where I am wrong, otherwise troll away.

beave

Coach
Getting a counting degree from Kurri tafe doesn't really cut the mustard these days mate!!!!

First Grade
Getting a counting degree from Kurri tafe doesn't really cut the mustard these days mate!!!!

Yet he is a CEO of a NRL team and none of us are? So as I said point out where anything i wrote was not correct or a matter of my own opinion?

Raider_69

Post Whore
i never knew you existed until 2 days ago until i noticed you cant post a single post without homering up for your boys.

Your wrong, your knights dont have the best forward pack, their backs are average, the halves are worse and Matt Giddley is nothing more than a poor mans Elmo. He has no right being a CEO of a NRL club let alone the NRL. Even your own fans admit Giddley is sock puppet, on what earth you thought when suggestig him is anyone's guess... guess you called gids?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I'm with 9701.

After all, I called for Searle to be CEO three years ago.

Yep. They call me the oracle.

Anyone need a hex on something?

Just drop Ronnie a line.

Latest posts