What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nba Finals Thread

Mr Saab

Referee
Wrong Saint...it wasnt a bullet, it was a missile!
I thought it was a good no call on LeBombs drive to the basket....and he should have been suspended for game 2 after his elbow to Webber...it was exactly the same as what Kobe did.
Pistons cant win game 3 saab mock please

Southernsaint

Staff member
Mr Saab said:
Wrong Saint...it wasnt a bullet, it was a missile!
I thought it was a good no call on LeBombs drive to the basket....and he should have been suspended for game 2 after his elbow to Webber...it was exactly the same as what Kobe did.
Pistons cant win game 3 saab mock please

Just saw it.

I tell you who LeBron can blame for the no call: Dwayne Wade - the ridiculous calls he got in the playoffs last year sickened everyone, now I guess the officials have gone the other way...

edabomb

First Grade
Panthers_God said:
noooooooooo!!!

cmon jazz!

the next 2 games are must wins!

I still have FAITH!!

Is that Jazz fan still in the crowd, the one of "I Still Believe" fame?

Stonecutter

First Grade
Spurs 83 @ 109 Jazz

SA Leads 2-1
Spurs---------------------- Jazz
Rebounds: T Duncan (8) C Boozer (12)
Assists: T Parker (6) D Williams (8)

Deron Williams and Boozer ran the show, at halftime the SPurs were ahead but a big 3,4 quarters had the Jazz run over them.

Good Game and congrats to the Jazz.

Panthers_God

Juniors
ohh man... today loss was so gay...

fourth quarter officiating was rubbish!

2 ejections and about 20 free throws for the spurs.

Nobody, I repeat NOBODY, watches an NBA game to see the refs blow their whistles every 20 seconds!!!

Just let the boys play... I mean they say Utah's frustrated and then the refs go ahead and blow another foul like thats not going to frustrate them more... what bs.

The fans had the right to throw things on the court, official were rubbish!

And one other thing I know HATE manu ginobilli, he is single handledly ruining the NBA.

If he keeps flopping as much as he does, its gona be like soccer, and I for one will find myself watching more NBL games than NBA.

I dont wana sound like a sore loser but it needed to be said.

edabomb

First Grade
Yea I hate watching Ginobili play too. I used to like the Spurs before he started on with all his soccer carry on, can't wait till he retires.

Mr Saab

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Yeah and thats as far as you get.
Jazz will be lucky, lucky to get to a game 6 in the Conf Finals

They were not lucky enough.
Spurs do what they had to do, split the road games in Utah and take it out at home in game 5.
Shame the f**king pistons cant do the same and win game 4 on the road.
Series is back to even and it is now a 3 game series...thankfully the pistons have 2 of the at home. Might not be enough though....and if it isnt then Billups will have cost himself a massive contract.

osg

Juniors
Love to see the Spurs take another crown...... against the Cavs. That is my wish.

Mr Saab

Referee
Pistons doing the standard thing and making life for themselves extra difficult when they dont have to.
Props to the Cavs (LeBomb) for his amazing play the past 3 games, but still, the Pistons should have this series under control.
I am expecting the Pistons to lose on Sunday (our time) and the Cavs to play the Spurs..

The Spurs will hammer them 4-0.

Ridders

Coach
ooh, the American media are gonna have a huge wankfest today. Great performance from Lebron tho, pistons had no answer to him.

DeeGan

Bench
If there was ever a need for a "wankfest" - it is over LeBron James and his 48pt performance in double overtime vs the Detroit Pistons.

Ridders

Coach
still reckon the pistons played him awfully. I mean throughout the fourth quarter the pistons must of realised that james was on fire, and yet they persisted with their one man coverge. If the cavs go through, i highly doubt the spurs will give lebron that much space.

still can't take away from the performance, one of the best in NBA finals history

Southernsaint

Staff member
Ridders said:
still reckon the pistons played him awfully. I mean throughout the fourth quarter the pistons must of realised that james was on fire, and yet they persisted with their one man coverge. If the cavs go through, i highly doubt the spurs will give lebron that much space.

still can't take away from the performance, one of the best in NBA finals history

Double coverege on King james and make one of the supporting cast knock down the shots.

Seems simple, doesn't it.

Mr Saab

Referee
Flip Saunders...only Flip could turn a championship calibre team into a team that will be blown up.
Flip Saunders....he is the worst coach in all pro sports without question.

Oh well, at least i have the Broncos to fall back on in the NRL....on 2nd thoughts...they are both under achievers.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
Flip Saunders...only Flip could turn a championship calibre team into a team that will be blown up.
Flip Saunders....he is the worst coach in all pro sports without question.

Oh well, at least i have the Broncos to fall back on in the NRL....on 2nd thoughts...they are both under achievers.

:lol:

Ridders

Coach
i'm so peeved they didn't show any of the Cavs v Pistons series on EPSN, would been great to watch.

jc155776

Coach
I have been on the Cavs since game one of their finals, picked up some good cash @5 on them to win eastern conference and will take them with the points start in every game this series.