What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Playoffs 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
Man...just watching the replay again.

The bench just seemed dejected at the 3min mark for the Bulls...as though they'd given up.

Boozer...wow...he was so bad this series...

But Wade & James...who weren't great the whole game...just stepped up 4 gears in the last 5 minutes. Its beautiful to watch to be honest.

But I still think Dirk has been the MVP of the Finals series so far. He's been unbelievable.

While its Dirk vs Lebron....the Mav's need to worry about the other pieces the Heat have..

I have a weird feeling Miller is about to get hot leading into the finals...I think he'll hit about 45% of 3's in the finals. Just a feeling...

half

Coach
The 'big three' should have combined at a franchise that actually had a good fan base.
i'm sure "how can we make the most fans happy?" wasn't at the top of their to-do list

love that haters are still going on with this crap. will just make winning the title feel so much better, so much better

HowHigh

Coach
i'm sure "how can we make the most fans happy?" wasn't at the top of their to-do list

love that haters are still going on with this crap. will just make winning the title feel so much better, so much better
You a lifelong Heat fan of the 10/11 season?

half

Coach
lol it was a question not a statement, fair enough if you have been a fan for a while. There are many who jumped onto the Heat this season tho.
yeah. kids. good luck to 'em

there's a reason why half your friends support chicago and the canberra raiders

half

Coach
I think you colluded along with Wade, LBJ and Bosh while pretending to be a fan back then. Just IMO. Shame on you, buddy.
wouldn't colluding with the big 3 from way back then make me a bigger supporter of this team than anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts