What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Playoffs 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceagle

Bench
If there is a next year..

Agree on the Thunder though. The jump they made this season is quite impressive. If they keep the core together, they'll be a force for years to come.

Nice to see the Mavs back in the Finals.
I dont reckon they will let the lockout happen, they may shorten the season abit though.

The 18th Man

Juniors
Where's all the excuses from early in the season you clowns? :lol:

"Bandwagoner" :lol: Children, I have a life. I work. I don't live to talk to faceless members of a online community. I just find it hillarious that our resident experts have no comment. Your waiting for the Heat to fail for a "I told ya so"...not going to happen.

"They won't beat Boston? No way they take care of Rose!" :lol: Enjoy haters.

Ridders

Coach
Well it's at least good to know that your busy schedule has opened up enough for you to return at this, I would dare say, opportune interlude ;-)

It will say alot if they can win the title this season, in spite of their mediocre supporting cast. You'd imagine that that will only get better in the coming seasons.

Last edited:

Big Mick

Referee
"Bandwagoner" :lol: Children, I have a life. I work. I don't live to talk to faceless members of a online community. I just find it hillarious that our resident experts have no comment. Your waiting for the Heat to fail for a "I told ya so"...not going to happen.

Wow your schedule opened up to spam the shit out of these forums again JUST when the finals are approaching. Amazing how your schedule works!

ByRd

First Grade
Wade and James have been huge down the stretch, the heat were down 12 and they have come back to tie it up late.

ByRd

First Grade
Wow, the bulls choked that away. So we have a Mavs/Heat finals...gonna be an interesting series

HowHigh

Coach
What a 4th quarter by the Heat, but it also had a bit to do with how terrible to Bulls played and couldn't hold a 12 point lead with 3 mins left.

*Waits for 50% of the Lakers 'fans' to now become Heat 'fans'*

Big Mick

Referee
Huge play by the Heat.

18-3 run in the last 3.14

Wade & James both epic hitting 3 trey's in a row.

That was just sick to watch.

Repeat of the Dallas vs Heat series will be good.

*cue the farkhead 18th Man to cream his pants again*

HowHigh

Coach
I'm backing the Heat in the finals. I hate the Mavs more than any team being a Spurs fan.
Heat in 7

ByRd

First Grade
Beat the Heat, i hope the Mavs get revenge for the 2006 finals and it would be good to see Kidd/Dirk get a title, cant wait for this series.

The 18th Man

Juniors
Big Mick aka Fred Flintstone just don't get it. You cricified LBJ and the Heat and now you cannot give the props they deserve. James is the premiere talent in the NBA and was robbed of a 3rd straight MVP. Another Miami Heat title will soothe that angst though. For ass clowns like yourself it will only lead to more hillarious BS spewing from your keyboard.

Beat Boston? Check.

Beat Chicago? Done.

Win the NBA Title? A given.

The Dynasty begins.

It's hillarious. Kobe had Shaq. Jordan had Pippen. LBJ has Wade, Wade has LBJ. They own the league, they join a long list of great players who have a supporting cast. Deal with it. Eat it up. Sit back and enjoy the show haters.

Big Mick

Referee
Where haven't I given them credit you moron.

Did you miss where I said this:

Huge play by the Heat.

18-3 run in the last 3.14

Wade & James both epic hitting 3 trey's in a row.

That was just sick to watch.

Repeat of the Dallas vs Heat series will be good.

I said whenever they played great, that they played great...you f**king plank.

Maybe if you actually read something rather than being a bandwagon f**khead...you'd actually have any idea about anything.

And Fred Flinstone?...wow...that's such a bad attempt its not even worth responding to. lol.

half

Coach
how does a team from miami, with one leg longer than the other, win the nba? all my life people have been telling us, 'you're too small, miami', 'you're not fast enough, miami', 'give up your foolish dream, heat' but they forgot something, WE HAVE TO WIN

Ridders

Coach
Interesting to note that the Heat have won all their series 4-1, so they've done a good job of closing out series.

Big Mick

Referee
how does a team from miami, with one leg longer than the other, win the nba? all my life people have been telling us, 'you're too small, miami', 'you're not fast enough, miami', 'give up your foolish dream, heat' but they forgot something, WE HAVE TO WIN

umm that was the great PRE as you know.

Not Miami...they forgot something, they got all-stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts