What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Regular Season 2013/2014

Aragorn

First Grade
to come back and win from being down 110-118 with only 45 seconds left on the clock was epic.

felt sorry for Salmon, the look on his face after Durant hit the 3.

although he's getting paid 7.5M a year which isn't too shabby for a scrub.

keep getting them cheques bro.

Ridders

Coach
Don't look now but the Knicks are on a roll! In 9th spot atm and getting closer to that elusive 8th seed.

Aragorn

First Grade
Miami & Indiana have hit the skids. 5-5 for both teams.

Spurs 14 straight wins, unbelieveable.

Clippers are looking dangerous - I think they'll edge out OKC for #2 seed. You heard it here first.

HowHigh

Coach
Pacers making a statement there, tough win

Spurs 15 in a row...next game at Denver will be tough then they've got NO, Pacers and Warriors. Really looking forward to the Pacers game.

The Dodger

First Grade
Ahhh good old BIG BABY Davis, gets ejected by his own coach....

I don't think I have seen that happen before.

Ridders

Coach
Lo and behold come end of season and the Heat are currently clinging to the No.1 seed in the East. Spurs are rolling though and should finish out the season with the number 1 overall seed. I keep doubting this team and every time they keep producing.

HowHigh

Coach
Problem is Miami go to another gear in the Play offs, can SA do the same?
Yes, they do go to another gear come playoff time. Look at the minutes the starters get during the regular season compared to what they get in the playoffs. Pop manages their minutes precisely for this reason, to keep them fresh for a deep run in the playoffs knowing they're going to be playing 35-40 mins if needed.

Cartman

Juniors
Spurs are one of those teams that you can count on to be in the contest when it matters. Very well coached and have great players.

Heat have an interesting game tomorrow against a Knicks side looking to snatch a playoff spot, and also the Hawks at Indy will have a bearing on who may be the #1 and #8 in the East.

I have the day off so I am looking forward to watching those games but I don't think I'll be up at 3 am to watch the Heat game live.....

skeepe

Immortal
Hawks vs Pistons was a surreal experience. For some reason there was no TV coverage of the match, so NBA TV took the feed off the jumbotron at Phillips Arena, which for some reason was constantly replaying the video of Nicolas Cage losing his shit. Bizarre.

andrew057

First Grade
IxzsDSU.gif

Ridders

Coach
Race for final playoff spot in the West is so tight. It's sad that one of these teams is going to miss a berth.

ShaneO85

Juniors
Race for final playoff spot in the West is so tight. It's sad that one of these teams is going to miss a berth.

seems criminal that one of those 3 miss out yet would have been good for the 3 or 4 seed in the east... see some value in them going to 1-16 finals seeding regardless of conference... or take the top 6 or 7 from each conference and play a knockout torney weekend for the last couple of playoff berths... would also maybe discourage tanking to some degree...

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
ATL always scare me as a Pacers fan, even more so after the demolition they gave us last week. Hopefully Hibbert can get his head in it or I can't see us having a deep run.