What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nemanja Vidic

Ridders

Coach
I suggest you watch Euro 2008 again, Chiellini is an excellent defender who is still maturing.

Forgot about arguing with him. He's obviously one of those guys who watched nothing but the EPL and doesn't rate anyone that plays outside it.

WireMan

Bench
Jeez is that the best argument you got? I'm an ESL fanboy am I who sits around singing the national anthem and going on about the War eh?

Have a word.

I have two live German matches on every weekend, i also have live footy from France and Spain to watch. No italian this year unfortunately but i follow that league as my second fave team is Fiorentina. You do know that soccer is the national sport over here don't you?

I just happen to think that the ESL is the best league, with the best players. No one has said anything to contradict that.

Did you watch Euro 2008, cause surely the reasons for me not to, would also mean you didn't?

Italy are a fading force, there league is a mess, they need a new infrastructure or there gonna fall further behind. Would you put there league as third or fourth best now? They used to be number one.