What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nene McDonald agrees to 3 year deal

Dragsters

First Grade
Yeah and both have great kicking games too!

With Willian's turning up as often as he does we are guaranteed to win a couple of games next year at least.

blacksafake

First Grade
After an off season with Mary McDonald will be 5 kgs heavier & much slower than he is now.Just like Duges,Aitken,Lafai etc.He/the club has a thing about bulking players up at the expense of agility.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Yeah and both have great kicking games too!

With Willian's turning up as often as he does we are guaranteed to win a couple of games next year at least.

Williams has played 5/8 for the dog's. His short kicking game is at least as good as Widdops. Not sure about JDB.

The Doc

Juniors
Adds weight and size to our wing. I just hope it doesn't push Mann or Milne out of the side....
No way will milne be replaced... mann, he deserves a spot in first grade, maybe give him the 7 or 6 jersey and see how he handles it?
Mann has speed, and a step, and can ball play, not bad attributes for a half.
Does anyone know if he has a kicking game? Is it any good?
Our backs line in 2017 should be:
Dugan - Mcdonald - Milne - Aitkens - Nighty -Mann - Widdop.

nrlnrl

First Grade
as reported on NRL 360 Nene Mcdonald has agreed to a 3 year deal w the Dragons!!!

Great news - genuine finisher and try scorer...
I didn't hear that. Peter Badel said he believes MacDonald will sign a 3-year deal with the Dragons, as the Titans offer is much less.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Last I heard is Nene is wanting to stay with Titans for lower as he sees the team being a huge powerhouse in the next few years and wants to be part of that.

Leuilia I heard has been tabled a 2 year deal. No word if he signed and when Castle as the Dogs was asked if they were in the hunt for Leuilia she said no.

Tony WIlliams for Matthews may be OK but as long as they hold onto the others. I thought KNights may get a package deal of Marketo and Matthews.

I heard a bull$hit rumour today on the 5th and Last Podcast that Gaz is leaving Foxtel to sign with Dragons as a 5/8. Did not see that rumour coming but sounds like the biggest load of crap I have heard so far in terms of players coming to Saints for 2017.

Lolehia - If Saints offer this kid cash he will come. He would be awesome. To smart of a move to chase him. Can't see it happening not from our recruitment guys. Parra or Manly will snag him for sure.

Seggyaro has got to be in the frame. Biggest F*&kup for the Saints was not getting Peats. Dumbest move I have ever witnessed by the club.

St Georgio

Juniors
Haven't had time to read all post but without a decent coach these kids will end up playing like crap under the current coaching structures we have in place, particularly if Paul McGregor is head coach!

nortyboi3

Juniors
I heard a bull$hit rumour today on the 5th and Last Podcast that Gaz is leaving Foxtel to sign with Dragons as a 5/8. Did not see that rumour coming but sounds like the biggest load of crap I have heard so far in terms of players coming to Saints for 2017.

I've heard this rumour aswell on SMH....Could it possibly be true?