What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2006 Away Jersey

roosters4life

Juniors
733.jpg

THIS IS THE 2006 NEW AWAY JERSEY BUT THE HOME JERSEY IS STILL THE SAME BESIDES THE SLEEVE SPONSOR.

ALSO CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE PRICE OF SEASON TICKETS WERE IN 2005

ktcoop

Juniors
Season tickets for reserved seating has stayed the same for 2006 ... $240. I assume all other prices have stayed the same as well !

skeepe

Immortal
Didn't the Roosters get a new away jersey last season? Given that all jerseys must stay for a minimum of 3 years I find it strange that the NRL would allow them to change after just 2?

It's crap. What are they thinking. Our home is the best one in the comp. Why not just reverse the colours. Simple. Will still look great. These constant jersey changes are solely designed by clubs to get more dollars out of us the punters and it sh*ts me.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
eddie said:
Why should teams need different jerseys?

Reeks of americanism to me.

:|

Ever heard of colour?

Some colours clash! :O

elevenstraight

Juniors
All they have done is copy a design from gazzzaf.hostingzero.com.

changed the colours around abit but thats about it.

i wonder if they just stole it or actually done the right thing and paid him for his labour

roosters-reverse.gif