What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New banner ideas!

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
I like it, i wouldn't trust puttin your ideas up everywhere though
did it last year and some dog stole me idea for a banner.
scumbag lol

You would think that if he was in the middle of making a banner no one would steal his idea - but strange things happen.
I thought of one last night, but until im certain that i'm going to make it i think ill stick to coppo's advice

Eric1/2B

Juniors
I like the Boyd (not meant as any form of racial slur - just a statement)

Be very, very quiet
I'm HUNTing Rabbits
(insert current opponent over top of the Rabbits)

How about stealing an old car bonnet badge -
moz-screenshot.png
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2370&stc=1&d=1268530951

Attachments

• Morris Cooper S.jpg
    Morris Cooper S.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 3

Gengis Khan

Juniors
Hey guys, as most of you know, there were many banners in the army last year related to big dell. As he is no longer playing this year i was just curious as to whether any1 has made any other banners to make up for all those we will lose due to his departure?? We dont want to be down in numbers do we guys

Hey I was wondering where you got the Me So Hornby idea from?

Seeing that the media never seem to notice our injuries, how about a banner that lists our injured players! Update it each week..
So, this week it'd read:

Get well soon:
Fien
Costigan
Tagive
Goodwin
Cooper

Gengis Khan

Juniors
Here is a good idea

SAFFY
THE
TECHNO
VIKING

and then a picture of the techno viking pointing with a dragons jersey on.. lol

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Hey I was wondering where you got the Me So Hornby idea from?

lol well last year i was watching sum movie and an asian lady quoted "me so horny, me love you long time" so the next week i decided to make a banner saying "me so hornby, me love dragons long time". But as it was way too big this year i decided to cut it down to just me so hornby which was brought to parra last friday!!

Gengis Khan

Juniors
lol well last year i was watching sum movie and an asian lady quoted "me so horny, me love you long time" so the next week i decided to make a banner saying "me so hornby, me love dragons long time". But as it was way too big this year i decided to cut it down to just me so hornby which was brought to parra last friday!!

thats funny cause I remember posting the idea years ago on the dragon army forums..

but anyway, its yours now :)

big pat

Coach

was that movie, emmanuelle in bangkok, heard something similar.:lol: