What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New CEO announced tomorrow???

Suitman

Post Whore
Just quietly,

I reckon I went ok at the interview.
If you want to put your money on anyone, put it on the Suit.

Suity (FC CEO)

Bazal

Post Whore
Oi ron i thought you made 20,000 posts and got yyour final star? what happen?

Old Superthread(s) got deleted....same happened to me :fist: lol

As for the thread...I've had enough exciting announcements on this bloody forum :fist:

bartman

Immortal
So, a FC CEO to be reported on tomorrow... I wonder could it be someone that made some posts on this message board for a period of time earlier this year?

bartman

Immortal
Sounds like it is a rumour to be revealed in the paper, but not able to be confirmed (yet) by the club... wonder if Joshie is still getting his inside scoop?

bartman

Immortal
I guess it's a good time to say that (as I have said all along) if the club recruits to either CEO position without them having been widely and openly advertised and potential candidates all scrutinised on merit, then I won't be particularly excited regardless of who is rumoured to get the appointment....

Fathead

Bench
Its probably Andrew Hill.
Stagger has basically said that its not Mayer.. hmmm I wonder who it could be ???

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Michael Hagan? didn't he start his business degree? maybe he could use the demand ad supply charts he learnt in micro econmonics and apply it to the big time?

benoir91

Juniors
Whats the difference between the Leagues Club CEO and the Football Club CEO?

Was Dennis the Leagues Club CEO?

Who is currently the Football Club CEO?

Latest posts