What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New club patron

roopy

Referee
The state govt funding has allready been through parliament. Its not under any threat. Costa is just pissy because he didnt get his own way.
You don't get state government money till the day you get it.
Costa was talking about a mini budget to slash spending this morning - and stadium funding is a lot easier to slash than hospital funding.

IanG

Coach
Agree entirely, who else besides Jennifer Hawkins do we have that is high profile and a supporter (although i doubt Costa was a supporter so I doubt that matters anyway). Tinkler is made of money, and has enough compassion for the Knights to throw away 200k on a meaningless sponsorship. Why the club hasn't given him use of the cheerleaders or something baffles me, we should be on him like stink on rice.

Yeah I agree give it to Hawko

keeney

First Grade
No, douche. I'm saying Hawko is high profile, but what could we gain from her. Nothing. Tinkler is the man.

Frederick

Staff member
No, douche. I'm saying Hawko is high profile, but what could we gain from her. Nothing. Tinkler is the man.
Yeah, but can Ian have a bat over Tinkler? No. Well, at least, I don't think so. Actually, given some of the women he's posted in the various hot women threads going around, along with his penchant for beastiality (goats in particular), I wouldn't put anything past him.

Club Owner has the job of writing the cheques and basking in the success they buy. That's the job we want Tinkler doing.

As for Club patron, they just have to turn up to important games and get their fafes on TV. No-one better for that role than Our Jen.

keeney

First Grade
If Tinkler is given an official role as number one fan at the club, I'm sure he would be more inclined to spend money on more pointless sponsorships and/or donate some.

Latest posts