What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New coach

Badge

Juniors
Is it time to seriously consider starting the search for a new coach. I just don't know how the board resigns Flanagan for three years when under his watch all this crap happens and the further financial burden it has placed on the club. Was listening to big sports breakfast and totally agree with Tk and Webster that we cannot move forward with this bloke in charge. Further how can we prepare for next year when we don't know when he may be back. P... Him off and get someone in now!

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Not much point even thinking about it.

We've signed the bloke for three years and can't afford to be paying another coach out.

More importantly we need to sign a half, with our squad even Ivan Cleary couldn't get us near a grand final.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Not much point even thinking about it.

We've signed the bloke for three years and can't afford to be paying another coach out.

More importantly we need to sign a half, with our squad even Ivan Cleary couldn't get us near a grand final.

Don't be too sure about that mate.

There are certain people at the club that are extremely disappointed with the way flanno has handled things since being stood down. Most importantly the fact he failed to attend programs that were insisted by the NRL. Add to the fact these same people within the club want to well and truly move on from this asada fiasco and you suddenly have a hindrance due to a certain person.

Now I have been told by another forumer about Griffin a few weeks back but as of the weekend his name is starting to pop up more and more by the club.

Make no mistake the club have to be very careful with how things are handled from this point due to the genius who extended his contract, but the NRL are well and truly guiding the club if things went down that path

carcharias

Immortal
Griffin ?
f**ken why?
He is no better...probably worse

May as well get the coach from cheers.

Card Shark

Immortal
Don't be too sure about that mate.

There are certain people at the club that are extremely disappointed with the way flanno has handled things since being stood down. Most importantly the fact he failed to attend programs that were insisted by the NRL

Are you f**king kidding, what a f**king dope!

That was the easy part. He needs to take his f**king medicine for everyone's sake the silly f**ker.

He has to go because he will forever have a grudge & drag the place down.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Are you f**king kidding, what a f**king dope!

That was the easy part. He needs to take his f**king medicine for everyone's sake the silly f**ker.

He has to go because he will forever have a grudge & drag the place down.

Quite simply the guy is a hot head. He doesn't want to swallow his pride and reminds me of some sort of human wrecking ball. Not exactly what we need if you ask me

Card Shark

Immortal
He's just dumb. We all want to move on from this & he is the only 1 who isn't!

Snoop, why did we resign him?

carcharias

Immortal
Snoop if this were true about him not doing some of the courses
I'd reckon the 3 scumbags would have made it very very public .
Besides didn't smith say he'd done everything asked of him?

Card Shark

Immortal
He obviously hasn't done everything asked of him!

Smith probably said that to keep the DT wolves at bay.

carcharias

Immortal
So the same board that resigned him didn't check to see if he'd done his homework before resigning him?

Sounds like our mob.
They should be all f**ked off.
Every stinking one of them....players cleaners everyone!

Ads

First Grade
I'm sure I read Newman on facebook saying the club can punt him with no payout or something. A clause in the contract in our favour perhaps?

Anyone know anything about that?

Card Shark

Immortal
So the same board that resigned him didn't check to see if he'd done his homework before resigning him?

Sounds like our mob.
They should be all f**ked off.
Every stinking one of them....players cleaners everyone!

To be fair to the board, he was resigned months before his 9 months suspension was up.

They still should've checked he had everything underway though.

Maybe they weren't allowed to make contact with him to check?? :crazy:

To be fair to the board, he was resigned months before his 9 months suspension was up.

They still should've checked he had everything underway though.

Maybe they weren't allowed to make contact with him to check?? :crazy:

You would think the contract would have stated that he had to do all the courses the NRL directed him to go for his contract to be void

carcharias

Immortal
You'd think the nrl and his club would have kept themselves up to date with his progress.
If not then all concerned are a bunch of amateurs.
I'd like to know what he was told he had to do as well.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Snoop if this were true about him not doing some of the courses
I'd reckon the 3 scumbags would have made it very very public .
Besides didn't smith say he'd done everything asked of him?

Not sure mate I was just told he didn't complete everything that was required.

What was required I have NFI

Card Shark

Immortal
Well they said his contract with the club for his contract extension contravened the suspension but if there was other stuff spelt out to him in black & white that he didn't do, well that's just ridiculous from all concerned really.

Latest posts