What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New coach

Card Shark

Immortal
Live in hope.... live in hope.

Time, and the seasons are starting to get on the thin side of my count.

As a long time shark supporter I feel I am at the 75th minute mark and we need two converted tries to win.

We will need a miracle to win one before I falleth from the percheth.

Yes I dream.

So you are in the 75th min, that's extra time ;-)

Don't worry we will charge in up the guts for 5 tackles & put the bomb up..... Guaranteed way to get 1 try.

After that, we will give it to Ayshford in space, he can't be caught in that position.:roll:

Quigs

Immortal
So you are in the 75th min, that's extra time ;-)

Don't worry we will charge in up the guts for 5 tackles & put the bomb up..... Guaranteed way to get 1 try.

After that, we will give it to Ayshford in space, he can't be caught in that position.:roll:

Who could forget this one .... ... remember early in the year, a game at shark park.

I think we were down by two or four with less then a minute to go. Deep inside our own half. A couple of quick one outs. Then as the seconds tick down to the hooter the dummy half sprints in and passes a sweet pass to a big fat slug forward who shuffles into the defence and whammo - game over.

Finking Sharks, Finking.

We just keep taking the game to a whole new level.

Generalzod

Immortal
Do you rehire a person that basically brought an organization down to its knees? these idiots at the sharks do, Flanagan been around since 2010 hasn't really set the place on fire. We need to go in a new direction, the days of wrestle football is over.

Last edited:

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Ha ha. I remember it well. I think it took me longer than usual to throw my tinnie at the dog because i was dumbfounded more so than usual by our shittyness.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
I saw Jason Taylor in the box on Saturday and hoped we might have a shot at him if Fagigan is banned...sigh. would have loved to have had a shot at signing those brothers from Newcastle too...but we can't sign anyone because we are waiting on our grossly negligent and or stupid coach to come back. f**k me.

Feej

First Grade
h351C1DCA

Badge

Juniors
Yep, exactly my point Griffoshark,any potential signings won't come , sorry maybe Kris Keating. Fair dinkum.

The nrl gave him the f**king penalty
Probably the first of its kind in the NRL ... I cannot think of any other coach copping one.
Surely it is not beyond them to maybe keep tabs on his progress.
Only a million dollar fine accompanied his sentence.
Maybe they set him an Internet course to do

Flanno is still downloading the course of the net, he is using the new technology of dial up

Eion

First Grade
This is all about the Nrl acting tough to appease the media.

We are the fat pimply red haired kid at school, who even the teachers like to kick around.

Since 73

First Grade
Quite simply the guy is a hot head. He doesn't want to swallow his pride and reminds me of some sort of human wrecking ball. Not exactly what we need if you ask me

When they made Sticky they didn't throw away the mould.

They made Flanno.

How these douche bags can continue to get a gig coaching the club l love just does my fharkin head in.

I'm running out of years. 3 seasons with that tosser won't help.

Eion

First Grade
Yup, we can't afford a gun. Best we could muster up would be harsh language.

cb4

First Grade
Only chance of getting Griffen here, will be as an assistant.

The rumblings from the club are that Flanno will be back in time for the start of the pre season, so they seem to be confident that ASADA won't be chasing him anymore.

george43

Juniors
Only chance of getting Griffen here, will be as an assistant.

The rumblings from the club are that Flanno will be back in time for the start of the pre season, so they seem to be confident that ASADA won't be chasing him anymore.

Flanno will get the team in shape. He's a smart coachbut for some reason other then asada hes offside eith a lot of people in thid forum. Show some positivity 2015 will be a good year for the sharks

Ads

First Grade
Flanno will get the team in shape. He's a smart coachbut for some reason other then asada hes offside eith a lot of people in thid forum. Show some positivity 2015 will be a good year for the sharks

Actually you'll find asada is the main reason he is offside with a lot of people. His incompetence or actual cheating is what put us in the position we are in. Add to the fact his style of play is boring and thats why I want him gone. No rebuild will be complete until he is out of the club.

Card Shark

Immortal
I feel the same Ads.

I just think he will not have the full respect of the players anymore & that spells disaster, as we saw this year with the "casual teacher " we had in Sharp.