What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New coach

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Personally I believe flanno will go OK as coach. He is able to read a players strengths and limitations well and given some slack will field more then just a competative side next year. It is best forvsll supporters and officials to back this man or at least give him a chance.if he is forced out the ramifications will hurt the club.

I keep hearing stuff like this and that he's a great man manager and that the players respect him. But what's his game plan? 5 one outs and a bomb? Keep on tackling until we frustrate the other team into a mistake? Teams carve us up at will. If Flanno comes back he needs a baby sitter.

carcharias

Immortal
I enjoyed it too, watching canberra beat us ensuring we got the spoon was great.

Last season was so boring watching our team play two finals games, id rather not sit through that again.

Almost win the comp vs almost win a game

Eion

First Grade
I enjoyed it too, watching canberra beat us ensuring we got the spoon was great.

Last season was so boring watching our team play two finals games, id rather not sit through that again.

Haha. Come on back flanno! Only 5-6 more weeks to go when the nrl have decided they've saved enough face.

Avenger

Immortal
I would prefer we remove Flanno as who would coach us

Shephard/Morris combo could be worth a go again

Nathan Brown is another option

David Fairleigh is learning id trade under Cleary another option.

Whichever coach we gets needs to lay down the law to senior players and one in particular that you are a Prop now not a backrower and stay in middle of the field

I'm hearing he is the coach if Flanno gets shown the door. I've met Brown and know some of his family members, he is a great bloke and has a solid football brain. He wants to return to Australia and still has a house in the Sutherland Shire.

I'm hearing he is the coach if Flanno gets shown the door. I've met Brown and know some of his family members, he is a great bloke and has a solid football brain. He wants to return to Australia and still has a house in the Sutherland Shire.

If Brown gets the gig maybe he will be as good as another ex Dragon player we had who coached us Norm Provan

Since 73

First Grade
Brown Shouldnt be judged on his efforts at Drags.

Stoopidest decision ever to take a current player and have him coach his ex team mates with no previous experience.

Two of the best coachs in the comp - robinson and madge - both had an personal insight and experience of the NRL before going to the UK and honing their skills away from the hype and cutthroat pressure of Sydney media.

Card Shark

Immortal
Brown Shouldnt be judged on his efforts at Drags.

Stoopidest decision ever to take a current player and have him coach his ex team mates with no previous experience.

Two of the best coachs in the comp - robinson and madge

Hasler is my choice as the best in the league, but I know what you are getting at.

I wouldn't mind Brown but coming back from the ESL after success there, having success here is no guarantee.

I thought Mick Potter would've shined but he faulted...probably a lot to do with the place he entered. We are no better than the Tigers in that regard, that's for sure.

Surely

Post Whore
It's easy to say the coaches of Souths and East's are better than flannel

Until you compare the financial backing and playing rosters

Wtf would Flanno know about coaching. He only took us to within minutes of a gf last year with ASADA hanging over their heads. What a numptee amirite?

Surely

Post Whore
Wtf would Flanno know about coaching. He only took us to within minutes of a gf last year with ASADA hanging over their heads. What a numptee amirite?

You can't be serious we've had some fantastic free flowing floggings without him this year they are way more enjoyable to watch than a couple of semis

Since 73

First Grade
We had ASADA hanging over our heads because of that dickhead.

That's why he's sitting on his arse at home.

Without him we probably win it.

carcharias

Immortal
For who?

FFS?

Griffin? Ha. Useless merkin . His club have more money than god and he still can't get em to win.
Price ... Spare me!
Potter? He knows how to get the best out of blokes ey?
They win a few games and somehow gets the club capt to turn to shit.
Pfft
Brown?
Why ...he seems like a good bloke?
Carty? Bahaha

Flano got a good team together that could easily win a comp.
Maybe he isn't the flashiest coach but have you seen the dogs play?
What are they doing tomorrow?
He is as good as any coach available .

Badge

Juniors
For mine this is not about his coaching ability it's about the position HE has put the club and the players in . Full stop.

carcharias

Immortal
We just came dead motherless last
Full stop

f**k some of you dopey merkins are delusional.
I laugh and laugh and laugh at some of the posts .

" we should be looking to sign " Foran or DCE or JT"

"Let's sack the coach "
But not one f**king clue as to who to replace him with.

I should run the joint and we'd win the f**king comp every f**king year for f**kingever !

Madsharkie

First Grade
...I should run the joint and we'd win the f**king comp every f**king year for f**kingever !

Well Carch if you can guarantee that strike rate, I'd vote you in! f**k it, guarantee one and you can run the f**king country, or be god or some shit! :)

Latest posts