What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New coach

Surely

Post Whore
Flannos a thick- headed, egotistical sook.

Straight from the sticky mold.

People with egos dont do things like tile the gym of a first grade club, that stuff is beneath them, they are head coaches and there is no way they should be doing such menial labour.

The players like the guy and he got results.

Card Shark

Immortal
We just came dead motherless last
Full stop

f**k some of you dopey merkins are delusional.
I laugh and laugh and laugh at some of the posts .

" we should be looking to sign " Foran or DCE or JT"

"Let's sack the coach "
But not one f**king clue as to who to replace him with.

I should run the joint and we'd win the f**king comp every f**king year for f**kingever !

We came dead motherless last because of the cruel & ridiculous injury toll (loss of players), no other reason played a big part IMO.

Carch, even if you ran the game & stacked everything in our favour, we'd find a way to Cronullify it (such as a repeat of this year's injuries), & not win.

SadShark

Bench
Anyone seen the titties on Ben Afflicted's derty gerl in "Gone Girl"?

f**ken great nipples. I like em. A lot. In fact, what I'd like to do is get her down and.............oh, I ...........I seem to have gone off topic. Again..........

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
People with egos dont do things like tile the gym of a first grade club, that stuff is beneath them, they are head coaches and there is no way they should be doing such menial labour.

The players like the guy and he got results.

This.....think plenty of people are looking for someone to blame re Arseada. Time to move on people. Flange will be the coach for the next 3 years once cleared by the nrl within the next few weeks. Looking forward to the new season with players like gal and Lewie fresh and injury free. Gotta remember that Nu Brown was trying to find his feet behind a very average injury depleted pack this year. Looking forward to seeing him develop behind a full strength pack. Throw in Homes , gagan and feki's development as well as Jack Bird's potential and we might possibly be entertaining to watch next year! Up Up.

george43

Juniors
This.....think plenty of people are looking for someone to blame re Arseada. Time to move on people. Flange will be the coach for the next 3 years once cleared by the nrl within the next few weeks. Looking forward to the new season with players like gal and Lewie fresh and injury free. Gotta remember that Nu Brown was trying to find his feet behind a very average injury depleted pack this year. Looking forward to seeing him develop behind a full strength pack. Throw in Homes , gagan and feki's development as well as Jack Bird's potential and we might possibly be entertaining to watch next year! Up Up.

I'm with you, next years gonna be a good one.

Card Shark

Immortal
We could fold or be kicked out yet

Now that WADA has approved our "light" suspensions, this won't happen....but it could have.

They do have the power to ban a club from competition, might yet happen to Essendon, if they get the poos with them & their legal action.

Card Shark

Immortal
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...e-a-job-lined-up/story-fni3fbgz-1227079216059

FORMER St George-Illawarra coach Nathan Brown is returning home to Australia, even without the security of a coaching job.
Brown steered St Helens into the grand final of the English Super League on Thursday night in the UK ? then handed in his resignation after the game.
He will return after the grand final next weekend.

Interesting. We at least should make him an assistant.

Ads

First Grade
Rumour around Cronulla is Flanno is gone. Just whispers but was told this morning by a guy pretty well connected but not directly involved with the club. Could just be playing with me as he knows I hate the flange.

Generalzod

Immortal
I've said it before how can organisation rehire a coach that basically nearly destroyed the Cronulla Sharks? Ignorance is no longer bliss.

Latest posts