What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New coach

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Rumour around Cronulla is Flanno is gone. Just whispers but was told this morning by a guy pretty well connected but not directly involved with the club. Could just be playing with me as he knows I hate the flange.

Yeah mate Ive heard the same although a few weeks back.

More than a few on the board want to start fresh is what I've been told

chewsta

First Grade
Any word on how the players feel about that, Snoop?
last thing we need is a player revolt.

Ads

First Grade
I have spoken with a couple of players included our sacked superstar, I cant see Flanno being sacked causing too many problems. Times changed since he was first suspended by the club.

Card Shark

Immortal
I have spoken with a couple of players included our sacked superstar, I cant see Flanno being sacked causing too many problems. Times changed since he was first suspended by the club.

It's probably because they have moved on from it once November 21 comes.

He is the only tie to ASADA hanging around come this day .

Ads

First Grade
You'd be silly not to get Brownie.

Best asset is his eye for talent and his ability to develop it.

Starting to think he would be my first choice from whats available. Is it a coincidence he has left St Helens and is coming back with no job to go to?

SadShark

Bench
Another club might have him signed up as an assistant.

If so, can he just drop in and dish out a few face slaps at regular intervals?

Couple of backhander slaps to the scrote when behind at half-time wouldn't go unappreciated either.

Card Shark

Immortal
Head coach is a carrot worth dangling.

Even if he signed as assistant elsewhere, he'd surely have a clause to take up a head coach role.

We have a head coach & dispite all the rumblings, I'll be very surprised if he's let go.

carcharias

Immortal

did you ask him why he let some bloke take a pic of him in a dunny trying to piss into his own mouth?

Ads

First Grade
did you ask him why he let some bloke take a pic of him in a dunny trying to piss into his own mouth?

Ive spoken to him about that before actually. Only defense was it was an illusion and he never knew it was being taken, just thought his mate was watching. Cant handle the piss but such a nice guy off it.

carcharias

Immortal
I spoke to him once.
I said... welcome to the circus , stay away from the clowns and you'll be fine.

He must have forgotten my sage advice.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Any word on how the players feel about that, Snoop?
last thing we need is a player revolt.

In all honesty I wouldn't know the answer to that. I know blokes like wade and Fifi are here because of flanno and they have huge respect for the guy. Whether it throws a cat amongst the pigeons I'm not too sure. I can't see Fifi jumping ship if anything happened to flanno simply because he would not get even close to what we are paying him if he went on the open market...AGAIN.

I'm starting to like the idea of Nathan Brown if the whispers are correct re flanno

george43

Juniors
In all honesty I wouldn't know the answer to that. I know blokes like wade and Fifi are here because of flanno and they have huge respect for the guy. Whether it throws a cat amongst the pigeons I'm not too sure. I can't see Fifi jumping ship if anything happened to flanno simply because he would not get even close to what we are paying him if he went on the open market...AGAIN.

I'm starting to like the idea of Nathan Brown if the whispers are correct re flanno

Forget Brown its not gonna happen

carcharias

Immortal
could brown handle the gig?
could anyone?

A bloke who can coach doesn't mean he can automatically coach our rabble well.

He'd need have some thick bloody skin.

Latest posts