What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Eels Jersey and NEW EELS Logo coming soon!!

parra_princess

Juniors
I like it, I just think we'll be the laughing stock of the league having an eel shaped as the asics logo. It's good to see they've braught back the old eel into it though. He's a bad ass.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
yea well, when you've got a whole new team, you need a whole new jersey.
im thinking that, you know, even though 2001 was the best year in so many peoples memories, it just seems that ever since then they've been trying to cut, and chop, and change things, so that what you watch now, doesn't remind you of the past! ie stadium, jersey, logo, players, staff.... etc etc
i don't like it, i agree that we'll be the laughing stock of the nrl having our logo so blatently shaped like the A in Aasics. :roll: did noone notice?
people never think about how the fans will be treated once their club does something...
it'll take a while to grow on me, but dammit, i won't be rushing out for a new jersey, i got a 7s one last year!
with the change from (our best jersey ever) the '99, '00 jersey to the '01, then the legends jersey, then the 7s, then the starlight one, now this crap, we must have the highest turnover in jersey rate... EVER!

I had someone email that logo about 4 months ago and I thought it was bullshit, but looks like the guy who sent it to me is in the know he also said that the new jersery was being designed and it had a new blue a lighter blue then the current one.

I can confirm that it is indeed the new logo, and also that it was not intentionally made to resemble the Asics logo.

Working on the jersey but they're tight lipped about that one :D

half

Coach
i bet the new jersey is going to be a fancy designer piece like penrith's away jersey

i'm sure i saw it in a dream. it had eel dots on the side

sportive cupid

Referee
planeteels said:
in memory of our logos i've made a new signature image
Great signature Planet BUT you seemed to have forgotten the one with the aboriginal with the spear... or is that too politically incorrect to remember :oops: