What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new jersey

the_knights_rule

First Grade
ok well i was having a look at the chrisco catalouge cos i was bored and in it you can get a supporter pack and it has kidley and a little boy modelling what you get, it says you get a knights ball, knighta bag, knights cap and knights jersey.
in the photo kidley has a jersey on that ive never seen before..its basically all blue with red stripes on the sides.
anyone else seen it? or anyopne know if that is our new jersey?
if it is i wouldve thought i't be on the knights website though :?

socksie

Juniors
the_knights_rule said:
i was having a look at the chrisco catalouge and in it you can get a supporter pack and it has kidley

:shock: you get kidley inside a knights supporter pack?

the_knights_rule

First Grade
I've just looked at it, I don't think it's a playing strip.

oh ok, i just thought it mightve been our new one seeing as we are getting a new one this season.
i wonder when they will realese it :-k

Anonymous

Juniors
knightsphoto.jpg

Kaz

junior
It looks more like a polo shirt.

I want to know if it is a polo shirt why it has the Telstra Premiership Emblem on it, I thought only Jerseys are allowed to have the Telstra Premiership Emblem.

Nuke

Staff member
That scanned photo does look an awful bloody lot like a jersey - as opposed to a training shirt. It looks far too plain for my liking. It needs a lot more red in it. I might have to try and design one myself.

Nuke

Staff member
... and yes, it does look very similar to Parramatta's current jersey design.

Gidsgal

Juniors
It's only a supportors jersey if u were to read the part where it says what u get in the supportors pack, why on earth would they preview their 2005 jersey in a chrisco mag any way!! Seems a bit stupid to me to do that, so no, its not the jersey they will be wearing, if it was, were is the big section at the front of their jersey where the major sponsor is, and it also doesn't have an sleeve sponsor either

Knightmare

Coach
If it was their jersey, it'd have ISC on it as well as the sponsors. Expect to see Newcastle's new jersey in the next couple of months.