What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jerseys by Reebok?

In the bulletin today, the competition to win a barbeque with the Titans staff, it listed Rbk as a sponsor of the team. It is quite possible that they are the jersey designers.

If so, this is great, because i really like the jersey designs they have done for the Melbourne Storm and the A-League teams.

Big Bunny

Juniors
Gold Coast Titan said:
If so, this is great, because i really like the jersey designs they have done for the Melbourne Storm and the A-League teams.

Did they design the Melbourne away jersey too?

Stormin Norman

Juniors
they designed our away jersey and it is the worst thing i have eva seen in my life our home jersey was designed by canterbury and some of the a league jersey's are shocking

Our purely Reebok-designed away jersey is one of the worst jersey's I've ever seen. I hope they improve the design next year and the Titans aren't getting the same end of the stick we did.

Canterbury's designs for 2003-2004 were the best ever.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Thunderstruck said:
Our purely Reebok-designed away jersey is one of the worst jersey's I've ever seen. I hope they improve the design next year and the Titans aren't getting the same end of the stick we did.

Canterbury's designs for 2003-2004 were the best ever.

Canterbury's designs for 2003-4 have been the same since 1999 and still are current. Unless you're talking about Melbourne jerseys made by CCC in which case :oops: I'll just be leaving now...

:lol:

Those designs on the Titans website are much better than the Storm's away but they're still rather ordinary. I kinda like the wide blue T over orange but I can't see the team in that. The last one looks like a wetsuit while the others are weak.

KFC

Juniors
I'm an Easts man but I have a place on the Gold Coast and look foreard to lending my support to the Titans.

However, the choice of the Reebok collarless jersey is one the Titans will live to regret.

What this team needs immediately is credibility and wearing this t-shirt style jersey only reinforces it's got none.

Titan management, please reconsider.

SalfordRedsWA

Juniors
KFC said:
I'm an Easts man but I have a place on the Gold Coast and look foreard to lending my support to the Titans.

However, the choice of the Reebok collarless jersey is one the Titans will live to regret.

What this team needs immediately is credibility and wearing this t-shirt style jersey only reinforces it's got none.

Titan management, please reconsider.

Well said from a fellow Rooster. They need a collar.

joshreading

Staff member
personally I love the collarless tops. And don't give me some rubbish about collars being 'tradition'. This is not the first time there has been collarless.

Nuke

Staff member
I am fan of collars myself as well.

I was hoping there was at least one design that had a collar so I could vote for that one. I voted for no.1. It appealed to me more than the others did.
I was never a fan of the Dolphins proposed jersey, so I'm glad they didn't just automatically choose that one.