What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jumper. In Stores Apparently

Rexxy

Coach
Is this the Charity Shield Jumper? Anyone know?

Jersey1.jpg

MC

Juniors
Based on the logo, i doubt it would be the Charity Shield jersey.

I missed the ch 10 news where they would have had some footage regarding the press confernce today, but i think it could well be a training jersey

Willow

Assistant Moderator
MC said:
I missed the ch 10 news where they would have had some footage regarding the press confernce today, but i think it could well be a training jersey
Just saw it. Nothing about the jersey and they were wearing their going out gear.
charity_shield2005_01.jpg

Mambo

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Very Steeler-ish...

Can I add a comment here. You've worn a very 'Dragon-ish' jersey from 1999-2004. There's a lot of people from the 'Gong and south of the 'Gong that have been craving a bit of Scarlet and White within the guidelines of the merger. I know its probably gonna be unpopular when viewed by the traditionalists but I'd love to see that jersey when the games are at WIN.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Mambo said:
Southernsaint said:
Very Steeler-ish...

Can I add a comment here. You've worn a very 'Dragon-ish' jersey from 1999-2004. There's a lot of people from the 'Gong and south of the 'Gong that have been craving a bit of Scarlet and White within the guidelines of the merger. I know its probably gonna be unpopular when viewed by the traditionalists but I'd love to see that jersey when the games are at WIN.

he did not say he was upset about it. He said just a bit steelerish !!

drake

First Grade
It looks like the one John "Buzz Boy" Butler designed in 2003, that won the competition.
I saw this in Peter Wynns yesterday, but didn't have a camera (phone?) to capture the look.

I like it. It's not the Red V, but it's definately preferable to "where's wally".

Jamesy

Juniors
The one you are refereing to drake is the exact opposite to the ANZAC day jersey from a couple of years back. You are right though, it does look very similar to this jersey. Are you a member of DAF drake??

Southernsaint

Staff member
Mambo said:
Southernsaint said:
Very Steeler-ish...

LOL, tell us more about the guidelines. The "guidlines" are that the Red Vee is not-negotiable.

And I'm sure that St George Illawarra care what Souths fans think when it comes to designing a jersey.

IMO, it looks like a packet of Winnie Reds...

drake

First Grade
Wezman007 said:
The one you are refereing to drake is the exact opposite to the ANZAC day jersey from a couple of years back. You are right though, it does look very similar to this jersey. Are you a member of DAF drake??
Yeah, but I haven't been there for ages, it got real quiet.

thommo4pm

Coach
If that jersey was the alternate away jersey I would be happy with that.
It doesn't look too bad.

The current alternate jersey I do believe needs a makeover.
Just my opinion.

Dragon

Coach
It definately looks like Buzzboys design, i would love to see that as our alternate jersey!

Jamesy

Juniors
I agre Thommo, i haven't ever been a real big fan of da blood and bandages (where's wally) jersey. I reckon that jersey would look god as an alternate, or even as an ANZAC day jersey???? I'd buy it.

Mighty Dragon

Juniors
I'm nearly 100% sure its the training jersey.

It's not the Charity Shield jersey because there would be writing underneath the logo plus there would be a Telstra Premiership logo on the right hand side, in place of that Classic logo.

Anyway, its a terrible jersey. SS is right, Steeler-ish plus it looks like a packet of ciggs.

Btw...*edit - inappropriate* and so is everyone else on that shit hole Steeler loving site.

Jamesy

Juniors
WHATS UR PROBLEM WITH BUZZ??? I BET UR ONE OF THOSE KNOBS THAT DID DAT SHIT TO THE SITE!!!! f**kING LITTLE TURDS. GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE WITH UR LIFE. f**kING LOSERS. :evil: :evil: :iwstupid:

Jamesy

Juniors
This is th design that Buzz Boy used that won the competition.
design5large.gif

See, they are very similar in design.

Mighty Dragon

Juniors
What are you talking about???

I just reckon Buzz and all the people on that site are losers...'cos its true.

Someone forgot to take their angry pills.

Latest posts