What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jumper. In Stores Apparently

Southernsaint

Staff member
b8_1_b.JPG

http://sportsmemorabilia.listings.e...mZR4QQsacategoryZ39952QQsocmdZListingItemList

Check 'dis...

Jamesy

Juniors
Mighty Dragon said:
What are you talking about???

I just reckon Buzz and all the people on that site are losers...'cos its true.

Someone forgot to take their angry pills.

Mate, i know it was you and ur mate, and so does everyone else, we're not stupid.

Jamesy

Juniors
BTW, i got 3 jerseys, I got an ANZAC jersey, da Steelers heritage jersey and this season's jersey.

Mighty Dragon

Juniors
Steelers jersey is the gayest thing ever.

SouthernSaint/Daithi check your PM.

Drake I know exactly what your talking about re: maroubra.

RICHO

Juniors
The Steelers jersey is "too red"?
Does that mean the Dragons jersey is "too white"?
Hmmm.

Besides, I don't think this new jersey isn't very "Steelerish". I can't see how it brought all this arguement about!!

DragonBaby

Juniors
Wezman007 said:
BTW, i got 3 jerseys.... and this season's jersey.

Christmas new!! :p

You should colour your hair for the Shield, mate. Then I won't be thinkin' it black! (I blame to gel)

TinghaExpress

Juniors
Aren't you supposed to be at DAF DB????? And can you pleaz take back with all your IllawarraSteeler loving tirds with you.

TinghaExpress

Juniors
I dont think their is a hairdresser in Maroubra that charges $110 for a haircut you loser. Maybe the Mormon hairdresser in Woolongong charges that much for haircut.

Latest posts