What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new layout for forums

I get a similar thing once in a blue moon, clear your cookies, history and all that sh!t and it goes back to normal.

TooheysNew

Coach
Again...
Can I get a screenshot?

PM or email please. cdelaney@leagueunlimited.com
progress.gif
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=6687441

zombie jesus

Staff member
I've had it pop up in the WAP style a few times every now and again, not for a while now though, goes away after I refresh, only ever happened at work where we are still using IE6.

merk51

Juniors
I had this issue and attempted to refresh and it did nothing so I went to the usercp section and set up in there to see jubilee avenue in the old format then I had to go to Jubilee Avenue and change the theme back to normal.

So by going to all that trouble I would say that I have some how bumped the template button at the bottom and set it to show the WAP.

[furrycat]

Coach
If it is on that layout, go into the User CP and change the forum style - it shouldn't be set to WAP. That is the default mobile setting.

Latest posts