What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New LEague unlimited ticket.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think at board level having unification is important and If you are successful and involved on numerous boards then you are highly unlikely to be a yes man. In fact you are not doing your duty as a director if you do not consider all the facts when making a decision. (note Unity ticket).

This is opposed to management where a CEO or General Manager might bring in yes man around him/her and they will do what their told for fear of losing their pay packet.

Hey DBTH, are you linked to any nominee? Are you a nominee? Not meant as an accusatory or inflammatory question. Just intrigued at the timing of your advent here.

Absolutely no way connected to anyone. I am just outraged at the propaganda that has gone on.

I don't care who runs, but fight a good clean fight I reckon!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
fair enough.
hey Frenzy, Sparkles facebook page seems to be saying that proxy voting is permitted. Need to email the GM.
Whats the go?

Macca

Coach
My 2 cents worth . . .

With Glenn Coleman elected unopposed I think we should give him a balanced and energetic board to move forward with. We need some continuity from the men who so recently saved our club and presented it with a bright future. We also need some new blood from Unity and also the independents. I'm not voting for a ticket, I'm voting for the best candidates from all nominees, and IMO they are;

Craig Douglas

Damian Irvine

Peter Kerr

Andrew Boldeman

John Dunphy

Damien Keogh

Matthew Hartely

Glenn Gorrick

I implore you to do the same.

Ads

First Grade
Can Irvine really come back? Surely there is bad blood there. Not reffering to the carney/flanno talk but just in general.

newman

First Grade
Can Irvine really come back? Surely there is bad blood there. Not reffering to the carney/flanno talk but just in general.

I get the feeling he's pretty unpopular with the average punter. After the way he was treated and abused at the Titans game I'm real surprised he wants back into the joint.

He made too much of a blunder with that interview or whatever
And on the back of silence for the first week ....

Anyway I wish him the best he was good for the club in the end

Megalodon

Juniors
After much, much, much deliberation here is the ticket that I reckon will work and will serve the Club best going forward.

Both Irvine and Keogh are walk-ups and will need to work together to play solid supportive roles within the Board but both of them will need to be able to work as feather dusters and NOT roosters. Tough ask but I reckon they're both capable of the challenge.

The key 5 players MUST be Coleman / Douglas / Tiernan / Kerr / Irvine

Bring to that core; Keogh, Hartley, Bolderman & Gorick and I think you've got a workable Board which has all bases covered and will not get itself bogged down in factional in-fighting.

Vote for team Megalodon!

RUBIKS

Juniors
No to Hartley & Bolderman

Remember there are two Bolerman's nominated.

I'll be voting for A.Bolderman. Smart operator.

After watching Kerr in that press conference I have no confidence in him. I don't know what part he played in any decisions during his time there. He might have done some good things but jeez, that press conference was a debacle.

I also don't like the tactics used by Keogh at the moment. Rubs me the wrong way so I don't want him in. However if he plays dirty like that but on our side, maybe that's a good thing? I just can't see him putting in the hours required to help the club.

So I've given a yes vote a no vote and an I have no idea vote. Still doing a bit of research/contemplating on the rest. At least voting continues through to the weekend.

Megalodon

Juniors
Remember there are two Bolerman's nominated.

I'll be voting for A.Bolderman. Smart operator.

After watching Kerr in that press conference I have no confidence in him. I don't know what part he played in any decisions during his time there. He might have done some good things but jeez, that press conference was a debacle.

I also don't like the tactics used by Keogh at the moment. Rubs me the wrong way so I don't want him in. However if he plays dirty like that but on our side, maybe that's a good thing? I just can't see him putting in the hours required to help the club.

So I've given a yes vote a no vote and an I have no idea vote. Still doing a bit of research/contemplating on the rest. At least voting continues through to the weekend.

That was Keith Ward NOT Peter Kerr.