What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New NRL.com hard to use

NRL.com - rate it on the 2005 version

• Total voters

The_General

Juniors
Yeh i am having troubles also, but i'm sure it will be fixed.

I am apart of the company who design the Bulldogs Official website and we have had a few people having troubles with Flash also, it is kind of frustrating that people these days do not have it installed, after all most websites these days use Flash.

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Been trying to put my tips in since the middle of yesterday.. can never log .. it just takes ages for anything to load and i'm on adsl2... worst site ever.. they should have this stuff sorted out long before the season starts.

RufusRex

Post Whore
i like the console thing for games ... but cant even bring up the home page at the moment ...

that thing sucks bad

Rod

Bench
I've got onto the homepage but nothing else is working. I need to make my picks!

renouf

Juniors
I hate it.. the design is nice.. but where the hell do you preview the upcoming round of games? lineups etc...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
That's the console buddy. If you can't see it, you're probably on dial-up ;-)

parra73

Juniors
anyone else having problems logging into their account?? i mean when i go to the tipping & log into my account a different username comes up everytime, something is wrong going down on that website

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Yes ive tried 4 times now and it comes up with someone elses info and tipping comp. This is a major invasion of privacy problem on the nrls part. You see the other persons full name e-mail ... and PASSWORD... i wish I had not given any of my info to the NRL if this is the way they run things... i will never ever do it again. I have sent them an e-mail as everyone else should.. and if someone one is down in sydney they should ring up. This deserves massive appologies... if someone uses the same password for other things like that e-mail address then.. this is big trouble. Whoever runs the site should be out of a job by monday.

parra73

Juniors
Tap Twist Snap said:
Yes ive tried 4 times now and it comes up with someone elses info and tipping comp. This is a major invasion of privacy problem on the nrls part. You see the other persons full name e-mail ... and PASSWORD... i wish I had not given any of my info to the NRL if this is the way they run things... i will never ever do it again. I have sent them an e-mail as everyone else should.. and if someone one is down in sydney they should ring up. This deserves massive appologies... if someone uses the same password for other things like that e-mail address then.. this is big trouble. Whoever runs the site should be out of a job by monday.

i have sent them an email with my 2 cents worth, its scary, invasion of privacy plus you will get the usual suspects of spammers filling your email inbox as well.

sunny

The site has always been a bit of a wank. Check out the AFL's site- excellent stuff, they are much more organised as far as an internet presence is concerned than rugby league. NRL needs to pull their finger out.

Paullyboy

Coach
The site is working fine.

I tell you what though, the live stats are too complex. What the hell does "GET" mean?

They need a legend for these statistics.

The way it was last year was much easier and it was all the information you needed in one click, now you have to click 100 times to find all the stuff you are interested in.

joondalup_giant

Staff member
for some reason wenever i go to nrl.com i get the old page from last year i dunno wtf is goin on!!!!!!?!??!?!?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
once NRL.com loads, do a hard refresh by holding Ctrl + F5

Kris_man

Bench
Paullyboy said:
The site is working fine.

I tell you what though, the live stats are too complex. What the hell does "GET" mean?

They need a legend for these statistics.
I could tell you what all the stats are, except:

R1Run
RRet(urn)
PTB

The "get" is a great stat, it's something the AFL uses a lot: how many times a player got his hands on the ball.