What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Coach
i need to give up drinking...

n566187165_885822_4971.jpg
I almost feel sorry for whoever that finger is aimed at :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
[furrycat];4284943 said:
You're not as good as the original.
Not even close to being half as funny.

Therefore, shut up.
:blahb: :blahb:. It's a forum. I'm entitled to be on here. I'm also entitled to have a say. So therefore I will continue to have a say. Kthx.

Therefore, shut up.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
ffs - its not *that* bad is it? i thought it was pretty funny

if you can't laugh at yourself!!!

Monk

Referee
in that foto you look about 40 years older and a druggo who is about the vomit...
u may have had a little to much to drink... just a tad :lol:

[furrycat]

Coach
:blahb: :blahb:. It's a forum. I'm entitled to be on here. I'm also entitled to have a say. So therefore I will continue to have a say. Kthx.

Therefore, shut up.

Entitled to be here? No.
Entitled to have a say? No.

Freedom of speech doesn't apply in a privately owned premises.

Having a say implies you're going to say something of worth. I'm yet to see it from you as all you seem to do is bitch and whine.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
[furrycat];4286032 said:
Entitled to be here? No.
Entitled to have a say? No.

Freedom of speech doesn't apply in a privately owned premises.

Having a say implies you're going to say something of worth. I'm yet to see it from you as all you seem to do is bitch and whine.
:lol: So being on a forum means I'm not entitled to have a say? :crazy:

Wanker.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
What's the point of a forum these days if you can't have an opinion or a say? :shock:

[furrycat]

Coach
:lol: So being on a forum means I'm not entitled to have a say? :crazy:

Wanker.

What's the point of a forum these days if you can't have an opinion or a say? :shock:

Are you just not reading, or can you really not comprehend what is being said? It isn't that difficult. You're entitled to a say, but if it is worthless, has no real constructive nature, or is "wanker", then don't go crying when no one listens to you or bans you for being a total twat.

Your idea is I can post a thread saying black people are a stain on society and should all be shot at birth. Its a forum; so I can just have a say cant i?

Typical reply of "wanker" from you though :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
[furrycat];4286244 said:
Are you just not reading, or can you really not comprehend what is being said? It isn't that difficult. You're entitled to a say, but if it is worthless, has no real constructive nature, or is "wanker", then don't go crying when no one listens to you or bans you for being a total twat.

Your idea is I can post a thread saying black people are a stain on society and should all be shot at birth. Its a forum; so I can just have a say cant i?

Typical reply of "wanker" from you though :lol:

Cheerleader-Pavarotti--2598.jpg

Is this you Furry?

"Gimme a D, gimme an I, gimme an LLY.....Yaaaaay Dilly!"

Status
Not open for further replies.