What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monk

Referee
Forum, meet Professor Plum

DSC00995.jpg

it really really suits you :)

[furrycat]

Coach
What a cool car :(

Lucky you ain't in NSW, you'd lose 3 points for having that colour plate and having it inside your window :fist:

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
i get onto greens in a few months, can't wait. The 11pm-5pm thing is sooooooo f**king annoying + 3 months suspensions for minor speeding infringements + 90kmph becomes 100kmph. Greens ftw.

Nice car Dani! :D shall we be seeing him in nSW?

Misanthrope

Staff member
My wallet got stolen while I was here. Do they still do Proof of Age in NSW? Or am I actually going to be forced to get my license just so I can drink?

Azkatro

First Grade
Look at how he sparkles!

DSC01002.jpg
All photos of you are the front, then you take a photo of your new car and you do a rear shot. Is there some kind of subliminal psychological thought process going on here?

Dani

Immortal
All photos of you are the front, then you take a photo of your new car and you do a rear shot. Is there some kind of subliminal psychological thought process going on here?

It has a ghetto booty, just like me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts