What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchy

Immortal
what time did you leave the ground Timothy.

with 13 minutes to go
with 10 minutes to go
or with 5 minutes to go?

Having seen the softcock NSW fans at the second origin leave after an hour was f**king pathetic.

I stayed till after the Presos and the lap..

Bedsy deserved the NSW fans to stay behind for him..All the f**kers walked.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Um, I don't see a problem with leaving at fulltime. Not staying back for Bedsy is a choice I couldn't particularly make, I was with a group of 10... I didn't leave early like many (or in the first half like some drunk Maroons) so I'm not ashamed at all.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
so you succumbed to peer pressure Timothy.

I bet you went and had a few alcholic beverages with them because they were drinking too.

Timmah

Staff member
so you succumbed to peer pressure Timothy.

I bet you went and had a few alcholic beverages with them because they were drinking too.

Nope, I think only one in the party I was travelling with had a beer through the night - plus I was on medication at the time forbidding alcohol.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nope, I think only one in the party I was travelling with had a beer through the night - plus I was on medication at the time forbidding alcohol.
The question was rhetorical Timothy. I know you succumbed to peer pressure all night.

The fact you were forced to take "medication" as you call it, is proof of this.

The only you do of your own accord is eat.

Timmah

Staff member
The question was rhetorical Timothy. I know you succumbed to peer pressure all night.

The fact you were forced to take "medication" as you call it, is proof of this.

The only you do of your own accord is eat.

Nice work Mr Unit :)

Dani

Immortal
I stayed through the Broncos presentation at the 06 GF. I have more balls than all of you...even if i was crying...a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.