What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA (i)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGLY-MEN.jpg

This is a recent photo that I took of my two sons.

Everyone says that Colantonio, the one on the left was endowered with the good looks but, of course I love them both equally. Clive's a bit of a ladies man as well; the girls at the Tourist Hotel in Oberon tell me that he resembles Trent Barret.

choc_soldier

Coach
OK... time to depreciate the value of this thread even further... if it hasn't been done so already... :lol:

me605.JPG

jed

First Grade
parra_panther said:
OK... time to depreciate the value of this thread even further... if it hasn't been done so already... :lol:

me605.JPG

Aargh!!! My eyes, they burn!!!!! Make it stop, make it stop ;-)

btw PP, I'll be at the game on Sunday, I'll meet you then - at this stage I'll be sitting with PK for half the game :p

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
croydon Dog food said:
sprtrib5.jpg

Madunit ponders what life would be like if he took a walk on the wildside.
that's clearly not me, my hair is a totally different colour

Earl

Coach
Thats Hamish Amla, South African batsmen. How dare you disrespect him.

*shakes fist*

Alba

Coach
PP great photo!!

thanks guys i had the op and it is extremely sore i have to look straight and at one angle otherwise it kills me .. i left the hospital yesterday cause i didnt wanna stay overnight and i was VERY sick from the anaesthetic .. i jus kept bringin up any liquids that i had and i needed liquids cause my mouth was like cotton .. on the bright side when i woke up they gave me lots and lots of morphene!!

Alba

Coach
yeah theres no work for me but im taking my bro to the footy tonight .. im starting to regret tellin him i would but i have to do it now ..

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
good to see you back and postng TB

I'll get my own Jimmy and Coke's for a while and let you have a rest.

Alba

Coach
thanks Twiz its very considerate of u!! ill make u one as soon as im better!

choc_soldier

Coach
Umm... thanks Alba. Great to hear the op was a success...

Jed - I just read your post. Maybe Canberra in a few weeks if you are going...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts