What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA (i)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani

Immortal
i was gonna post a pic of me, but alba's too hot. it would be an un-fair comaparrison.

Troy is good

Juniors
Here's one of the back of me at my soccer game the other week (#3)

troyback.jpg

Feez_Giggles

Bench
omg i have all these photos from my trip to melbourne a month ago but i keep forgetting to put the film in!!! argh!!

Feez_Giggles

Bench
i will try to remember tomorrow, which means i can probably post some by friday

i have to show you guys the kick us room we stayed in, i might make my own thread. it was a three bedroom luxury penthouse suite just near the telstra dome looking over melbourne and around to st.kilda and out to the beach and everything. it was amazing!!

Feez_Giggles

Bench
i had never been before. we didn't really get to see much except the city. a 'friend' of mine that lives down there was supposed to show us around f**ked us around and turned out to be a complete ar$ehole. anyway, so we just shopped and went out and hung out in our apartment, it was fun! we met some real idiots though hahaha

Feez_Giggles

Bench
well we had a big night out on the saturday night and a bunch of guys were just like fawning on us and following us. and one guy told my friend that no one would ever want her and she was really cut. and they were just stupid

Dani

Immortal
this is me before a party last week. (i got bored messing around with colours and contrasts btw)

colour1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.