What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA (i)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Coach
no i wasnt at bungalow 8 i cant even claim to know what that is .. im assuming a club?? lol ..

the roosters supporter spat in the male officers face and punched a female officer but was still allowed to stay .. if it were a doggies supporter it woulda been all over the news ...

Alba said:
no i wasnt at bungalow 8 i cant even claim to know what that is .. im assuming a club?? lol ..

Yep, club at the north end of Cockle Bay, Sydney (i assume you're a sydney girl but I've been known to be completely wrong).

Alba

Coach
yeah i am a sydney girl but i rarely go out unfortunately ..

a few random less than attractive shots .. ew ..

so so so drunk cant u tell!!
Image14.jpg

at the footy yesterday
menrach.jpg

drunk drunk drunk!!!
Image13.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Alba can go a few rounds with him as a sparring partner, after her recent debut on the gold coast

Alba

Coach
lol na i think he looks more like craig david tbh .. that is a very old friend from nowra i seen him the other night for the first time in like 4 years .. it was good .. we used to fight alot but when i seen him i think he was jus happy to see me so we never took any digs at eachother!! same with the one im kissin on the cheek on the lounge .. he was my lover boy years and years ago!!

Alba said:
lol na i think he looks more like craig david tbh .. that is a very old friend from nowra i seen him the other night for the first time in like 4 years .. it was good .. we used to fight alot but when i seen him i think he was jus happy to see me so we never took any digs at eachother!! same with the one im kissin on the cheek on the lounge .. he was my lover boy years and years ago!!

Not being judgemental at all, I'm sure he's a top bloke - However an observation of mine is that guys with that kind of look NEVER smile in photos.

Alba

Coach
yeah cause they look better when they dont!! lol na i have a pic of us when we were like 15 and he has a big grin on his face .. he has perfect straight white teeth ..

Alba

Coach
ciiaaaooooo im off 2 catch yalllllllllllllllllllll later and DONT MISS DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES TONIGHT :D

Zoidberg

First Grade
Alba said:
just in case u people forgot what i look like
angel.jpg

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA like i give u the chance to forget! HAHAHA!

Not the best pic of you Albs.

It kinda looks like one of those 3-D pics and your beak is coming to get me :lol: sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts