What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA (i)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Oh, and thats not a perverted "mmm, yesss"
It's a deep in thought "mmm, yesss"
or is it? duh duh duuuuuhhhh

Zoidberg

First Grade
Just to clear things up

My last 2 posts were sarcastic. I agree with the "leave her alone" theory.
If she wants to post pics of herself, fine, but don't request sh*t, especially stuff that she would never post anyway

Alba

Coach
chileman said:
Alba is coming to my place for the housewarming party :D jealous :p

yay lotsaaaaaaaaaa food for my belly =P~

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
we should meet up albs

no .. lolesi is the only sharks fan i have time to meet up with :p

Zoidberg said:
Just to clear things up

My last 2 posts were sarcastic. I agree with the "leave her alone" theory.
If she wants to post pics of herself, fine, but don't request sh*t, especially stuff that she would never post anyway

thanks Zoidy :)

Knightmare

Coach
Alba, do you have any Italian heritage? Just a question. Also, I don't know if you make comments about your nose because you genuinely hate it or you're just looking for compliments, but if I were you I wouldn't be too fussed about it. Samantha Steele has a long nose, and she's one of the hottest looking chicks I've ever seen.:D

Alba

Coach
i am 100% Anglo yo .. well except for the little bit of Koorie ..

uhm no i genuinely hate my nose .. tbh when i look at it in the mirror it doesnt look big but in photos it comes out massive ffs .. and it is not long it is fat like spread across my face ..

atomic_crimson

Juniors
you will be too intoxicated for that!!!! how many time do we need to argue this! its not big! try having my lebanese nose!!!!! and our photo from melb! nothing wrong with it!!!!!!!!

Alba

Coach
sif .. u KNOW there is Miss Rach do not make me tackle u .. trust me i will be drunk enough to do just that

atomic_crimson

Juniors
woman please! remember i have seen you drunk many occasions before... i know what im up against!!!!

you are over paranoid! nothing to worry bout! tsk tsk tsk

Alba

Coach
atleast when im under the influence i think im a hot b*tch .. thats one bonus of drinking :)

Zoidberg

First Grade
Don't fret about your honka Albs. We all have something about our appearance we don't like.
Except me, I'm prefect.

Big noses can be adorable. But Babs Steisand's is just too much.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Zoidberg said:
Don't fret about your honka Albs. We all have something about our appearance we don't like.
Except me, I'm prefect.

Big noses can be adorable. But Babs Steisand's is just too much.

What's it like, prefection?

Ever want to know what perfection is like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts