What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pics

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
DJ Raida said:
yay i got a hug ;-)

pg- u TOLD me to put my hands on your ass, im only obeying orders ;-)
shut up..or the person we were chatting about before might cu=ome and beat you up :lol:

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
i am not i can comment on a chick and not be bi i can go to the extremes of sayin how hot and how nice a chicks arse looks good or her boob,hold hands and kiss on the cheek and still not feel a thing

DJ Raida

Bench
panthers_gurl said:
i am not i can comment on a chick and not be bi i can go to the extremes of sayin how hot and how nice a chicks arse looks good or her boob,hold hands and kiss on the cheek and still not feel a thing

thats sounds pretty bi to me ;-)

guys love bi's so its all sweet ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
hmm, thats half?
gotta say im disappointed...
and MrCharisma doesnt look to have the charisma ive been lead to believe he has :? but i bet MrC still kicks ass :clap:

Kris_man

Bench
Alba - you look like one of those middle age mothers who hang outside their 4WD's waiting to pick up their kids from school. big fish in a small pond.

Latest posts