What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v Knights

ACTPanthers

Bench
off topic - would it be possible to make a team of short players who left their mark on the game?

Bowen, Bizza, Presto & Alfie for starters - already hallmarks of a good team :)
Any team with Presto in it is an automatic win in my books... I mean shit, I named one of my sons after him

Iamback

Coach
Critta won Dally M centre of the year in 2020.

Spending 2021 on the wing was more about the lack of a quality other option for the wing, while we had Momo who could do a role in ye centres.

Says more about the Dally M selections than anything.

He started the year on the bench. Again though you don't move guys that are locked in. Played both centre, Wing off the bench and fullback before becoming the player he is now

Iamback

Coach
Nah he was bigger, and lacked the lateral movement of a back. That is why he was constantly exposed at centre and five eighth in his early to mid career. That's why the move to the 2nd row was perfect for him.

That is the issue with bigger 5/8ths generally. Even off those mentioned Wighton has moved around a bit

Latest posts