What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

crocodileman

Juniors
Done Peter North - I would be honoured to play for the Rhinos. I'll foward (somehow- may be diificult without an ability to send PM's!) a trial article to you tomorrow evening.

I admire your tenacity and honesty!

ParraMatt

Bench
parramatt16@hotmail.com

Email me with a bit of work first before the pen to paper is announced. Cheers

Look Everyone. I don't think it's right the way crocman approached the game. I'll be first to admit that. I don't mind if he doesn't have respect for the Lions, But I surely do have respect for them and that's what matters.

Vaealikis Girl

Juniors
You are welcome at the Eels Jus but just to let you know we only have a few spots left so how much of a run you get will depend on who stays and gos next season though i suspect we may lose a few. I do however try to give everyone a fair go but just thought i should let you know before you commit to anything.

ParraMatt

Bench
ahhh, I thought you were captain of the hippos next season. i think he is talking about the remainder of this season.

Big Mick

Referee
Jus, penrith want you back, simple as that.

There is something special happening at Penrith next year, and I wont you to be a part of it.

Rise Against

I just dont wanna join a team and let them down AGAIN. i have done it 2 many times and it just shits me to tears cause i know i could be a decent player if i could stay out of controversy! I just want time 2 think abt it.. id hate 2 let another team down hey

^ Pando

retired
O.K. Registering my interest in joining F7s.
I don't have anything written at present, but if there is any interest I'll see what I can do!

Alan Shore

First Grade
Sharks have spots if you wish. Despite our small roster we're actually leading contenders for the minor premiership.

^ Pando

retired
Something to keep in mind for sure, Jus.
Just letting Tamazoid and Willow know that I'm signing with the Lions.

Thank you both very much for the offers.