What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

Anonymous

Juniors
^ Pando said:
Something to keep in mind for sure, Jus.
Just letting Tamazoid and Willow know that I'm signing with the Lions.

Thank you both very much for the offers.
Congratulations Pando and welcome to the F7s.
An excellent signing for the Lions. :D

Knight

Juniors
Just registering my interest in joining a 7's team. I'll write up something if there's any interest.

ParraMatt

Bench
Does it matter if it is for next season Knight. Rhinos will be looking for people next season becaause there is only 1 more game to go then finals for this year.

Anonymous

Juniors
Your roster is full Matt.

Knight,
Unfortunately, there is only one round to go before the semis.
But there'll be some trials in about 8-12 weeks.
I understand the Knights are going to try and field a team and are looking for players (assuming you're a Newcastle supporter).

The persons to ask about that is roopy or antonius.

Cheers and good luck.

Knight

Juniors
Yeah that's fine. Btw, when does next season start?

ParraMatt, if a Knight's team doesn't come up, yeah I'm interested in joining your team. :)

Anonymous

Juniors
There will be a trials series which will start later this year (around October-November).

It will be called the 'Probables vs Possibles tournament' and will be open to all comers.

The make-up of the 2005 F7s competition hinges on how well teams manage themselves during this tournament.

In the meantime, there is a full run-down of the F7s, including the draw and the rules, at http://f7s.leagueunlimited.com

Cheers.

ParraMatt

Bench
Well Knight it's in your hands, Either try get this Knights team on the playing surface, Or if not next season when Rhinos have alot less players you are welcome to join us. Allthough this season we have a full playing roster.

Good Luck with the Knights team first.

Anonymous

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
Knight said:
Oh that's ages away.

Why not start a 7's thread on the Knights board to guage interest.

I'd love to play against a Knights team next year.

:D
Actually, there's already been a trial of sorts some weeks back which I marked. I understand there are a few interested Knights forummers.

Latest posts