What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

crocodileman

Juniors
I will consider offers from any team except one's that have respect for the Lions and its members!

I'm a loose cannon but any interested captains can see examples of my work in TFC where I have show glimpses of my form and ability!

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Crocodileman,

I'm not the captain, but I'm quite confident that I speak for all of the Eels when I say that our team is probably not for you, as we have respect for all teams.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think it's fair to say that everyone in Forum 7's has respect for their opposing team.

crocodileman clearly doesn't want to participate in the forum 7's. And when no one takes him up on his offer, he's going to assume its because he's too good for the competition.

49 words.

crocodileman

Juniors
Stay out of it Madunit - you're not a Moderator here, so mind your own business. As usual, you have put your little interpretation on an issue that is far removed from reality.

I'll happily compete in Sevens, I just thought it was appropriate to be up front. I'm sure that not every player running around the NRL respects every opponent they compete against. Maybe in a perfect world, yes, and in that world there would be no Madunit's!

roosterboy60

Juniors
crocodileman said:
I will consider offers from any team except one's that have respect for the Lions and its members!

I'm a loose cannon but any interested captains can see examples of my work in TFC where I have show glimpses of my form and ability!

Ok, am I to think that you have some problems with some members of the Lions? ;-)

Look in all seriousness...as you said not everyone can get along with everyone...but don't put every person in the same basket, I respect all my team members, but obviously you don't respect us..and that is fine if you want to be like that...I gather this may have something to do with the Fight Club?

Anyway, good luck in getting signed.

Anonymous

Juniors
crocodileman: with any luck, you're deliberately stirring the pot.
If not, F7s doesn't work the way you think. It's almost the opposite of TFC.

In case you don't know, we work pretty hard at instilling a sporting attitude in the F7s. If you are indeed interested in joining a team, you'll first have to appreciate this - and if you manage to make that leap, good luck.

But if you can't appreciate this, I feel that you'll have next to zero chance of finding a spot here.

crocodileman

Juniors
Willow,

I can only put my name forward for this competition. We all have our own motivations and reasons for entering. Should a team express interest, I am willing to participate. If they do not, so be it!

Anonymous

Juniors
well there's only one round to go before the semis.
I'd like to see some of your work but at best, it may have to wait till the trials now.

Vaealikis Girl

Juniors
eels2win said:
Crocodileman,

I'm not the captain, but I'm quite confident that I speak for all of the Eels when I say that our team is probably not for you, as we have respect for all teams.

Yep you are very right on this one E2W. Normally i would welcome pretty much anyone wanting to play into the Eels, but we respect every team in the 7s and don't really want anyone who isn't going to.

ParraMatt

Bench
Ohhh I'm so sorry I don't captain my side like you willow. This Free Agent would like to play Forum Sevens, I thought we encourage that Willow. I'm being a friendly captain. If he has an issue with the Lions so be it. I don't, That's not going to stop him. Let him have a rivalry with who ever he wants. Alot of forum sevens players have there rivals. Why can't this free agent. All he stated is that he will play for anyone except Lions. Fair Enough

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry to start on you Matt, but your interest in croc's application makes it look as if you appear to have no respect for the lions, as thats the only reason croc gave for wanting to join any team.
crocodileman said:
I know this is not true, I'd like you to confirm it though.

roosterboy60

Juniors
Look, seeing that Crocodile Man said this...I will now reply. I will firstly say I have nothing against him (because I don't know him) and I hope he has a good future in the 7s.

But as far as I know, all teams respect one another and I will not put up with anyone bagging my team. Sure you have people you don't get along with, but not everyone is the same.

I am sure every other captain would be like this....stand up for their team. Croc, I don't look at the TFC or wherever this all started mate..but I suggest you keep it there because it doesn't belong in Forum 7s.

I don't know what my team does on this forum bar Forum 7s...so I don't know whats happend and if I am wrong I will admit I'm wrong.

As for signing with the Rhinos, he can do what he likes...I respect Matt and the Rhinos and he can do whatever he likes.

But Croc keep this out of Forum 7s, and I will enjoy playing you, hopefully in a good sprited match down the track.

Latest posts