What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new players signed with new teams?

Pantherjim.

Referee
OVP said:
Why are Penrith getting rid of Whatuira when Girdler is retiring ? Doesnt make sense.

We're actually hoping to keep him, but finances are stretched. Richo (before he resigned) gave him permission to test the market.

If he loves playing for Penrith he'll stay, If he want's more money he'll probably end up at Souths.

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

Disco

Bench
The Original Eye said:
GB prop Stuart Fieldon to Manly.

Holy Sh*t, where did u hear that??????

that would be an outstanding coup (though he'd cost heaps, plus transfer fee)

ollie515

Juniors
Riddel for sullivan at the Sharks..
God I hope not..

a supersized goalkicker or the versatile and talented sullivan?!?!? I know my choice..

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
So Sullivan is off contract? He is a top player, if he is going to be availble after July 1 so many clubs would be interested.

Freak

Juniors
Big Mick said:
a supersized goalkicker, you bloody need one.

I'll take sullivan off ur hands

Get in line Mick I baggsed him first :D

PS: I don't think he is off contract though with the Sharks????

Freak said:
Booyah said:
Riddell coming to Cronulla is pretty strong.

Not sure how Sullivan would react to that news.

We will look after him if he needs a home ;-)

Riddell Won;t be a hooker at Cronulla he will be a running backrower at the Sharks if he gets there.

Special K

Coach
f**k off Sully you pricks have Preston :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sully will stay though. Dumas isn't off contract either.

Tommy Smith

Referee
The thing i dont understand about the Kite rumour is that the Raiders dont need forwards. They seem to have a few decent youngsters coming through as well as some already established forwards. The Raiders really need backs, and more backs and more backs. They need a halfback, a couple of centres and a winger IMO. Thats where they are pissweak.

Latest posts