What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new players signed with new teams?

Dragons_#1

Bench
yeh i would agree but we can release head and firman to retain these to becasue what about withers??? hes on teh bench every game and plays just as well as tehse two?? with some game time he would be useful.
i dont understand why we ahve three bloody halves in the first place

Parraren

Bench
Firmo if released will bite Saints on the arse in later years. The next Joey Johns.

You heard it here.

I agree 100%. If you don't want him though would you mind throwing him our way? ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Well you've virtually got 4 halves when you count Lachlan Russell who is outstanding half from your Prems side.

Big Mick

Referee
Dragon Fanatic said:
Firmo if released will bite Saints on the arse in later years. The next Joey Johns.

You heard it here.

no he wont, you heard it here.

Matthew Head will be before him.

simon says

First Grade
RB30DETT said:
Utai resigns with dogs for 3 years.

This one confuses me.Utai is in reggies yet they sing him for three.El Masri plays and isnt signed....I would have thought he would have been a priority????Best kicker ever??????

Do the dogs have a kicker lined up for next year????

Someone please explain this to me?????

PJ

First Grade
Maybe they know El Masri won't be there so they are making sure they have a replacement lined up.

RB30DETT

Juniors
Sherwin, Thurston, Anasta and I do believe Patten can all kick.

Not as well as El Masri ofcourse, but they can kick.

I think they are still negotiation with El Masri over money.

The latest rumour is that the Raiders are heavily chasing Jason Smith for a one-year deal, to serve as a veteran presence for a year before Todd Carney takes over (17 year old gun halfback, he's as good of a prospect as any Raiders fan has ever seen since Laurie Daley. He carved it up in the SOO1 curtain raiser).

Latest posts