What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(New) Questions for Mario ONLY

Moffo

Referee
will the create a player option only have them wearing jerseys?? Or can they wear things like suits, tshirts, dresses etc etc?

:lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

NPK said:
NPK said:
ripper73 said:
1) When you make a team, if you name it the same of a team already there e.g Warriors will the commentator say the name??

2) If the teams created and its a random name what will the commentator say?

I was wondering that too.
Also, if the Brisbane Broncos and the London Broncos (for example) play in a world club challenge or a friendly, will the commentator say things like "and the Broncos are now in the lead", which wouldn't mean much because both teams are the Broncos?

Any answers?
I remember reading somewhere that if the name was already in the game then the commentator(Andrew Voss) would say it. So if you create a player with the same surname as a player already in the game then it Vossy should call his name in the commentory. That's what I'm lead to believe. Same for team names.

Albeano

Juniors
Hey Mario, doin a great job and i can't wait for this game to come out..

What do you think is the best (or most suitable) length of each half?
which one should we choose to create the most realistic scorelines?

Cheers

TripleM

Juniors
Most of the features of the game are designed around the 10 minute halves, so thats the standard length. Of course, as someone was saying before, if you play on the easiest levels and you get real good, this will cause scores to be a bit high. But I think things such as fatigue and computer scoring and statistics and stuff are based around 10 minute halves.

Go_ze_doggies

Juniors
Can someone answer this...
With all these questions about wether Vossy will say the name of a create a player, can you go to an option where you choose what Vossy calls the player? And then search for that name, like Sing for instance?

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
TripleM said:
Most of the features of the game are designed around the 10 minute halves, so thats the standard length. Of course, as someone was saying before, if you play on the easiest levels and you get real good, this will cause scores to be a bit high. But I think things such as fatigue and computer scoring and statistics and stuff are based around 10 minute halves.

Incorrect mate. The stats etc are all 80 minute games if you dont play in them. What Mario said was youd need at least 10 minute halves to see fatigue type effects.

staden

Juniors
Mario,

Seeing as the game has been delayed is there going to be any updating of the current game (ie. the PC and the XBOX versions) such as rosters, jerseys, features etc... or are they just sitting there waiting to be manufactured???

Albeano

Juniors
New Question!!!!!

Hey Mario, Big Steve :p

could u please answer me this....

When creating a team, we can choose thier jerseys, now.. are the current NRL, ESL, SOO and Intanational jerseys the only ones we can choose from for our custom teams or is there gona be some pre-created jerseys?
(for XBOX i mean)

Cheers

MadEaglesFan

Juniors
staden said:
Mario,

Seeing as the game has been delayed is there going to be any updating of the current game (ie. the PC and the XBOX versions) such as rosters, jerseys, features etc... or are they just sitting there waiting to be manufactured???

top question lad. pitty theres no reply.

TripleM

Juniors
Answer: no.

Hey come on that would take ages to do, sidhe only had it for a couple of days before it went back to Sony I think.. changing rosters and stuff would take weeks even. Not as easy as you might think..

Matta

Juniors
KimmorleyKiller said:
hmmm a better idea for pc would be for sidhe/hes 2 have updates on there site during next season ie: rosters jerseys eg

Timmo's taking care of that :) .

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
Matta said:
KimmorleyKiller said:
hmmm a better idea for pc would be for sidhe/hes 2 have updates on there site during next season ie: rosters jerseys eg

Timmo's taking care of that :) .

:D :D :D timmos not gonna be the only 1....im sure i could get at the telstra preimership with a hex editor... :D :D :D

Timmo

Juniors
Why the heck would HES put updates on their site?? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard! Then nobody would buy a new version of the game because it would be updated all the time.
Despite that, I'm still gonna make some jerseys.

TripleM

Juniors
Please keep to the topic.. I'll have to remove some of these posts soon. Questions for mario only.

Juniors
i've got a top question for ya mario, watch out cause it's a toughie, when are u gonna answer some questions on this thread? :lol: nah seriously though, are u any closer too determining whether a sequel will be made, or is that going to be based ENTIRELY off market sales.