What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(New) Questions for Mario ONLY

sharkboy

Juniors
Sorry if this question has already been answered.
Say your general play kicker is diffrent to your usual first reciver, will the AI position the better kicker to take the kick on the last or will it just be the standerd first reciver?

Thanks.

budz

Juniors
-JJ- said:
Does weather affect the crowd numbers?
Im not sure if weather affects crowd numbers but the teams playing certainly does. The Souths game at their home ground barely get anyone to the game.

sheep

Juniors
Not based on this years result, but how the teams are going in the season competition. So if Souths are up the top expect their home ground to be packed.

chiz

Juniors
Hi mario, please answer this question....
When playing a superleague season, will the league tables be realistic: for example, will teams like saints, bradford, wigan and leeds be at the top and teams like halifax, wakefield be at the bottom?
Also when playing Bradford for example, will it be more difficult to overpower them (because of their obvious physical size advantage)?
things like this are very important.

Crippler

Juniors
I have an XBox and decided to buy this
http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=83&products_id=1892&

So I can use a ps2 controller with the xbox game.
However when it converts the controls it makes the L2/R2 Ps2 buttons as the Xbox trigger buttons (passing) and the L1/R1 buttons (which I want to use for passing) as the black and white buttons which is fend/offload i think.

Anyway simple question.
Is there an Xbox config so it just swaps the black and white buttons with the triggers and keeps the other buttons unchanged.
If so it will allow me to use the main ps2 shoulder buttons for passing.

STG03

Juniors
Just a quick question about the crowd.

Say if the Dragons are playing away at the Eels home ground, does some of the crowd cheer if the dragons score a try?

Or is it like Fifa 2003 where the home fans go all quiet when the away team scores.

TripleM

Juniors
Not sure about your question, but none of the crowd better cheer if an away team scores at Ericsson!

Hurriflatch

Referee
Still on the crowds

Will a Parra v Dogs game at Parra or Showgrounds draw more people then a Parra v Dogs game in Townsville?

mikeyboy

Juniors
sharkboy said:
Sorry if this question has already been answered.
Say your general play kicker is diffrent to your usual first reciver, will the AI position the better kicker to take the kick on the last or will it just be the standerd first reciver?

Thanks.

After reading a few reviews I think the AI for your 1st receiver is a little sketchy so don't expect too much.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Somebody else might be able to answer these, but anyway....

1. Quirky rules

Is it possible to kick from a 20m restart instead of tap, and if the ball goes out on the full, will it be a penalty? If it bounces in the field before going into touch, does the kicker's team get a scrum feed adjacent to where it went out?

Does the same apply for line dropouts and kickoffs?

Is it possible to execute short dropouts and kickoffs?

Goleel

Juniors
Short kickoffs and dropouts are in, as for the rest, I doubt it, but you never know. It's too easy to exploit that type of thing if its in the game anyway, and its that rarely seen that nobody would really miss it, the kick option on a 20 metre restart.

Kicking out off restarts on the bounce gets the kicking team the scrum.

saints4ever

First Grade
sorry if this question has already been asked,

but it has been well documented on this forum, that teams like souths and west tigers will be on the "lower end" of teams in the game, but how about the dragons, melbourne, parramatta etc? these teams didnt finish inside the final eight this year, however when you look at the playing rosters etc, you would have expected them too.
my question is, im guessing these teams would be sort of "middle range" is that right, with bulldogs,roosters,penrith at the top?

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Heya Vodka, Mario or anyone who has a copy, next time you play the game PLEASE find out if keith galloway is in it :D