What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New RLWC website

roopy

Referee
Good to see a website with all the news - but another international forum is a worry.

The Tank

Bench
That site looks awesome! Much better and more professional than the other RLWC/RLIF sites

deluded pom? said:
I tried to sign up for the newsletter but it wouldn't let me.

I had no problems earlier today. They did require an abusrd amount of information (which I didn't supply) but it seemed to work. There was no confirmation email but there was nothing to indicate I should expect one.

dimitri

First Grade
looks a lot better but still an awful lot of "coming soon" all over the page

they should now get rid of the rugbyleagueworldcup.com one.

hutch

First Grade
perhaps this should also be posted in the nrl section to create a bit more world cup awareness amongst the punters?

pcpp

Juniors
Have to say that this is not a bad website.

Why hasn't rugbyleagueworldcup.com redirected to this site yet?

dimitri

First Grade
Interesting to see that up the top they are calling it the Rugby league World Cup Championship

I think if anything it should be called the Rugby League World Cup Finals - to promote the Qualifying proceess!!!

dimitri said:
Interesting to see that up the top they are calling it the Rugby league World Cup Championship

I must be blind. Where does it say that?

EDIT: I see it now in the page title. Although for me it changes straight away to "Rugby League World Cup 2008".

Latest posts