What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Shark Barrett has big plans

Special K

Coach
Interesting he said mentioned centre...

It hasn't sunk in that he is a shark. I can't wait to see him play for us!

Jasdragon

Juniors
Lol at him saying he doesn't care where he plays. He will whinge behind the scenes big time, the guy is not a team player.

cb4

First Grade
im lovin it
new season cant start soon enough
wooooooooooh trenty boii

azzah72

Bench
I reckon Jasdragon is right, the guy isn't going to make much of a difference to the club and then he'll start being a sook, the guy is a waist of time and money.

He was a grade A sook then and will be now.

Vossy

Bench
I reckon Jasdragon is right, the guy isn't going to make much of a difference to the club and then he'll start being a sook, the guy is a waist of time and money.

He was a grade A sook then and will be now.

id be a sook to if i had to wear a dragons jersey, dont write him off before he even plays one game, our club is 10x the club the filth will ever be

gregstar

Referee
surely stuart isn't that stupid.

barrett has nowhere near the pace to play centre.

5/8 or lock.

or even start from the bench.

I seem to remember that we took in another Dragon reject a few years ago, Lance something or other. He turned out alright. It would be very rare when Sticky buys a dud. Lets wait and see what '09 brings.

mouse13

Juniors
He has been a joy to watch at Wigan, not just in attack but in defense as well. Didnt realise how good a tackler he was.
Good luck to him at Cronulla. Hope he makes a few people eat their words.

Gaba

First Grade
Because the sharks will have trouble to score points again next year , Barrett will be useless he will get frustrated by the lack of firepower the sharks have. He will try things on his own and will do stupid things.
Apart from 2 or 3 players cant see how the sharks are going points

Latest posts