What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signing No 2

carcharias

Immortal
ah yes Dubbo the gateway to Gilgandra.

Only place I have ever been where you can stand in the kfc carpark and throw a rock at the towns other kfc .....and hit it.

metalshark

Juniors
Ive played cricket with Andrew Madden and still mates with him. He is a very mobile prop. Good bloke aswell.

Dubbo the gateway to Gilgandra?? Dont know about that. Why would there be a gateway to a town with people that have 6 fingers??

They got rid of one of the kfc's a while back and upgraded the other one. It never made sense to me why there were 2 kfc's so close together

metalshark

Juniors
Ive played cricket with Andrew Madden and still mates with him. He is a very mobile prop. Good bloke aswell.

Dubbo the gateway to Gilgandra?? Dont know about that. Why would there be a gateway to a town with people that have 6 fingers??

They got rid of one of the kfc's a while back and upgraded the other one. It never made sense to me why there were 2 kfc's so close together

carcharias

Immortal
hey don't go bagging the Gil!

Don't you know that it is the birth place of the Cooee march?

...and my mates parents live there.
I got taparse from eating yabbi's from their dam.

Quigs

Immortal
metalshark said:

Smacks a bit of a forced merger to me... a bit like them stinking Stains and Poor Old Illa.

Does this also mean that the Merged filth are the KFC's of the NRL

I guess it could be correct afterall the Stains are greasy, bad for your health, and give everyone lose bowel movements.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

DJDL

Bench
Speaking of fast-food chains, did you hear McDonalds are releasing a new Happy Meal?
It's the Joey Johns Happy Meal. No burger, no fries, just coke and ice. :lol:

Quint

Juniors
DJDL said:
It's the Joey Johns Happy Meal.

Apparently Johns has stated that his real nick name is 'Joy' and that hes not real sure how the 'e' got in there?

tye

Juniors
Probably tipped to ricky by Dean Pay who coaches Dubbo Cyms 1st Grade. Good to see Forbes beat Dubbo in the U/18 GF on Sunday!

metalshark

Juniors
I thought dubbo would have smoked forbes. They must have a pretty strong team??

Did u know it was all dubbo teams in both reserve and first grade grand finals???

tye

Juniors
Yeah, Cyms have a lot of players with Nrl/Arl experience- Wes Maas, Justin Yeo, eperama Nivalle.

Taniwha

Juniors
Hey guys, first time poster, long time supporter. I'm from NZ and have followed the Sharkies since Barnett was running around in your colours.

Anyway on the topic, its great to see the Sharks getting amongst it and signing some talented youngsters. Although im glad to see a prop in our recruitment books now considering we've lost Stapo, Western, Greenfield, Leuluai, Timani and even Villa from our top squad dating back to the start of the year, we've only picked up Snowy and Norrie. I was impessed with Selmes debut season, i think he'll be in the 17 next year but another enforcer of Leuluai's mould such as a Jeff Lima or Sika Manu would be handy off the bench. I dont really think Su'a shows much promise and other than re-signing Ciraldo and Nielsen i think our squad will be complete with another big boppa.

Quigs

Immortal
Welcome bro Taniwha...

If you are just joining this forum - welcome onboard. But strap yourself in.. it is a long boring ride during the off season.

The level of crap usually increases before the boredom sets in.

If I may be so bold as to offer a word of advice. Listen to the old blokes, the youngens talk sh!t.

Hey catch you around the traps..

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

imasharkie

Coach
Welcome aboard the good ship Sharkies, Taniwha.
Adding to the ole fellas post, he's right there are plenty of us oldies on this forum.

diggity

Juniors
Following alomg Taniwha's line of thinking, does anyone know the contract status of Adam Blair (from the Storm)? I acknowledge that he was injured early in the season, but I find it surprising that he has not found his way back into the Storm's top 17 consistently.......I would love for the Sharks to pick up a player of his quality!

Latest posts