What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

Craigshark

First Grade
I don't want the Sims brothers. Over rated and Tariq wouldn't be cheap. I'd rather keep Lewis and Gal on for one more year together and see what is available next year if there is no one better this year.

txta2

Bench
someone is bullshitting . The SMH is claiming the SHarks are after Rowchow, Sims to Manly.

did we sign the penrith recruitment dude that f**ked up their roster?

get mooney back

the fact that he is in newcastle shows these players would not be on our radar if he was still here, unless they are on whopping contracts

sandshark

Bench
happy with a sims only if they are cheap. As per usual the hype was all a lie.
They are nothing special. Could be great benchies or reserve stock at the right price.

Rumour at the Tigers that you guys are set to nab Sauaso Sue

Excellent if true i rate this guy, and it seems Flanno sees him as quality signing.

Flanno seems to get the right recruits as well.

I dont think we would pay overs, its more now players come here seeing we are genuine threat

Craigshark

First Grade
I don't want to sign players for the sake of it. Some of these names that have been mentioned don't excite me at all.

Ads

First Grade
Sue - yes

Sims bros, Rochow - fk no

Tariq Sims the cowboy would be an epic signing. Get him in our team and especially if Gal stays one more year and I'm certain that we would be getting the cowboy version. There's an origin level second rower in him, flanno can certainly get the best out of forwards. Absolute no brainer for me.

Latest posts