What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

Craigshark

First Grade
I don't mind if we sign Gillett and let either Lewis or Gal go.. However if we miss out on Gillett and let those three older guys go and replace them with players like the Sims brothers, Sue, Sironen etc I reckon we'll have gone backwards.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Also a grade A f**kwit, a big no thanks from me.

Keep our blokes for another year if there's no-one decent to replace them with.

Good point. Can't have a bloke like Carter running around with angels like Gallen, Fifita and Ennis. :sarcasm:

chewsta

First Grade
After last nights effort id be putting the offer back on the table for Gillet. Two tries, Runs great lines and defends very well, he is basically a younger version of Lewis.

As we have been flying this year and basically no injures.

Do we have any younger forwards who are potential first grade for next year, Moriatis has been in system for a few years is he ready for even bench role

shaggs

Coach
current australian second rower vs ex international at end of his career

effort, if you can call it that, for the first try was under 12s

Happens to the best of them. Gillette was pretty damn good last night. Like Lewis has been for us.

How old is Gillette?? I would guess 25.

Happens to the best of them. Gillette was pretty damn good last night. Like Lewis has been for us.

How old is Gillette?? I would guess 25.

yes he had a good game last night

and yes it does, even loots hey ;-)

lucky he doesnt play for us, hed be dropped next week for beale :lol:

shaggs

Coach
Maybe we should get mamo and carter in the same team. Need to be sponsored by a pharmeceutical company to pay for all the lithium and anti psychotics.

Don Tweddle

Juniors
get-carter-original-film-poster.jpg

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hearing a Sharks forward is heading to the UK. Anyone know anything about this?

Latest posts